FAQs and guides -- NEED SUGGESTIONS

stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
edited August 2003 in Community
This forum/site doesn't have much of a FAQs section because no one's telling us what FAQs they would find helpful.

Maybe we don't need them?

Comments

• stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited August 2003
    still looking for help here
  • ShivianShivian Australia
    edited August 2003
    Mobo faqs. Lots of them. It looks like Sudhian Media doesn't actively maintain Paul's old faqs all that much from when I last checked (just the odd bios mod update here or there), so I'd be keen on seeing something a little more active in that area.
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited August 2003
    Originally posted by Shivian
    Mobo faqs. Lots of them. It looks like Sudhian Media doesn't actively maintain Paul's old faqs all that much from when I last checked (just the odd bios mod update here or there), so I'd be keen on seeing something a little more active in that area.

Kool, volt mods and such... now to find someone who destroys I mean overclocks numerous mobos who'd be interested in heading this (I don't overclock enough or know squat about mobo modding, so I'm useless in this area).
  • ShivianShivian Australia
    edited August 2003
    Yeah that would be great. Not sure who'd be good to grab for that though.
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    i remember there used to be an AT7/KX7 mobo tweaking guide i used to refer to on ICF all the time. i realize the mobo's are a bit older now, but i think some more of these would be great . . .