firefox problem

edited April 2004 in Community
i normally use mozilla firefox and i was having problems trying to post a messege earlier. is this just me or is anyone else having these problems? it was like the submit new thread button was gone.

Comments

• septimusseptimus Toronto, Canada
    edited March 2004
    I'll test it out with the latest build of firefox from mozilla.org and post back...

A suggestion: use the logout button on the forums and then clear your cookie cache :D
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    yes i have that problem too :(
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    weird, I don't see the new thread button either in firefox. I see it if I'm looking at all the threads in the forum, but not if i'm looking at the thread.
  • edited March 2004
    well its working now!
  • berkoberko NY
    edited March 2004
    i had the same prob
  • berkoberko NY
    edited March 2004
    but not this time
    edited March 2004
    it's not working for me again.
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited March 2004
    I am still having a problem when I try to post a new thread, reply thought he reply page, or edit a post. I click submit, and nothing happens :(
  • verselloversello New
    edited March 2004
    Internet Explorer says there are errors on the page... could be something to do with that as well.
    edited March 2004
    what kk describes is exactly what's happening to me. i can reply to threads most of the time though, it's just starting them that doesn't work.
  • edited April 2004
    yah i am still having that same problem whenever i post a new thread i can't hit submit
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    I'm going to upgrade soon, we'll see if that fixes it.