Star Wars galaxies

Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
edited November 2004 in Gaming
Ok folks...anyone here play or played it?

I was in the beta about a year and a half ago and thought it sucked, but a friend of mine is real big into and is trying to get me in on it..

And now with the new space content..it looks very neat!

Opinions?

Comments

• verselloversello New
    edited November 2004
    I haven't played it, but a few people here have... I know Nive11en used to play it for sure.

I'd personally hold out for WoW. :loco:
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited November 2004
    second vote for WoW. i think anyone that played in the WoW beta is hooked for good :D
  • Nive11enNive11en Europe
    edited November 2004
    Yep, I've played it about December (2003) - February (2004).
    The game is good. There are some great features to it that I really like and miss in other MMORPGs - such as the housing system. I had a Master Architect/Master Artisan on the Infinity server. I was able to build any structure in the game, and was running a shop even. I loved that I was able to build a building anywhere in-game. I could fly over to some exotic planet, build a house there, a factory - whatever. It just really felt like I could modify the environment. I was also able to build any vehicle in-game, was able to travel around fast.
    The PvP system isn't good though, the PvE system is well - not bad I guess.
    The only part that really made me stay for a few months with SWG is the housing, being able to build cities, run a shop - although after sometime it was almost like a real-life job running a virtual-game shop I'm afraid.

Anyway, went back to DAoC that I still play to today. The PvP system of DAoC is the best out there from any other MMORPG. I luv DAoC. I miss the housing system in SWG.
  • Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited November 2004
    Yeah, I've been looking into it more and more...especially with jump to lightspeed..the game looks pretty freakin sweet.

I'll buy it and tel you guys my own review lol