SWEET - _-_ThaNexus_-_ Has 2,000,000 Points

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited November 2007 in Milestones
That's a TON of dedication and zeros!!! _-_ThaNexus_-_ (that's a lot dashes and underscores :D ). This guy has been fighting for a cure for a long time and his 2,000,000 points shows his support for F@H.

!!! Count Them Zeros !!!
:csimon: :respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon:

[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]
:csimon: :respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon::respect: :csimon:
[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]

Comments

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    nice job!
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    Great dedication and commitment, respect :respect::rockon:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited November 2007
    Thanks for your effort, Jordan- across the board. You've made a big difference- from providing us with a guide to help get the most out of our quads before anyone else had a work-around, to providing us with the production as proof of the process.

Congratulations on a well deserved milestone and a remarkable effort to help this worthwhile project- :thumbsup:
  • broady81broady81 Member
    edited November 2007
    :thumbsup: congratulations - you essentially got me into folding with your suggestions :tongue: well done !
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited November 2007
    Whoaa!! :hair: These quads do help huh! :D

Thank you people! I´m really glad most of us have migrated to SMP folding and/or are back to Folding. Without you, we wouldnt have been able to increase overall production and reach Sledge´s year goal. :rockon:

I look forward to have more people folding for our team and get back our position into the top 10 again. :bigggrin:

I also look forward to get my hands on one of these penryn chips and OC the hell out of it... I wonder how much PPD would a 4Ghz Quad penryn do. :wow2:
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited November 2007
    Congratulations and thank you :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Congratulations on a huge milestone, UN, and thanks for all the support!