If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Expo 2014: The gaming & general geekery event you don't want to miss. Read about what's new this year and then buy tickets here.

NW*S vs Muffin

QCHQCH Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited Jun 2008 in Gaming
NW*S is attacking LOL xD (Muffin). They are doing this via several players. I seem to be the only sitter and I am busy with the IC-LAN and did not check as often as I should have.

So far Gonzo & aontroim have hit with several waves and leveled the residence. I have rebuilt the residence to deflect the first and second wave incoming. I will attempt to deflect the attacks until reins arrive.

Granary is at 14400 with only 137 wheat!!!

Comments

• QCHQCH Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited Jun 2008
    9000 wheat will be there BEFORE reins arrive.
  • edited Jun 2008
    WOA! So much for me checking forums. Q you coulda warned me in IRC :-P

Ill send like 10k wheat right now.
    edited Jun 2008
    3 incoming attacks. First lands in 3 minutes, 25 minutes, then 29 minutes.

aontroim From Cork & Fermanagh Villages.
    edited Jun 2008
    Everything is quiet so far but I have about 12 hrs where I cannot watch Muffin. I'll be heading out from ICHQ and driving home. He needs wheat bad. He has enough to last 3 hrs then things will be dire.

Also... He was scouted and that could be bad. More reins would be nice. So... Please send some wheat and scouts.
  • edited Jun 2008
    got my friend to send 2250 wheat should arrive at 7pm ish also he is sending 30 thunders and 20 druids
  • edited Jun 2008
    jutty128 said:
    got my friend to send 2250 wheat should arrive at 7pm ish also he is sending 30 thunders and 20 druids

Thanks Jutty :)
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited Jun 2008
    Q... any chance you could post link to the reports? It'd be good to see just how close that Village came to being conquered!
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited Jun 2008
    I'll send 6k wheat now - 2h 40m from this post
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX
    edited Jun 2008
    Should I send only wheat or should I send troops too? To which village should this be directed?
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited Jun 2008
    I dont understand how travian has ANYTHING to do with REAL JOCK, GREAT GUYS WORKOUS & MORE as well as other Homosexual adverts :tongue:
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited Jun 2008
    a2jfreak said:
    Should I send only wheat or should I send troops too? To which village should this be directed?
    If you can spare up to 3-4 K wheat, please send to PMSL Thanks.
    edited Jun 2008
    4,500 wheat on its way. Will take nearly 4 hours to arrive.
    edited Jun 2008
    PMSL is doing fine... I am slowly rebuilding the residence and upgrading wheat fields. Wheat is hovering at -2000 and we have enough for 6 hrs. There is one shipment yet to arrive and that will give us over 8 hrs. The granary will be upgraded to 21400 as soon as the residence is finished.

Here are the troops counts...

Scouts are REALLY nice now with over 250. Thanks guys and gals.
    lolxd.jpg
    1 x 1 - 33K
    edited Jun 2008
    FYI... These guys switched alliances and are NOT in NW*S... I think we can lay them out without much troubles from other alliances.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida
    edited Jun 2008
    Wow...Good job with the residence and reinforcements!! This village would have been lost a long time ago if not for all that...
    edited Jun 2008
    if anyone wants to be a sitter for me so that more resources and/or troops can be sent then let me know and I'll add you. I'm not going to be around during the night (9pm where I am) to do it if needed. Lemme know w/in the next 2 hours so I can add you as a sitter.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited Jun 2008
    bloody hell...
    that is annoying

(in internet cafe)

who should i set as another sitter?
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited Jun 2008
    Dont know what the wheat situation is @ PMSL so I've sent 6k for now.
    If more is needed shout. I can get it there in 2h 40m
    edited Jun 2008
    Invisible Muffin said:
    bloody hell...
    that is annoying

(in internet cafe)

Hi mate,

Hope you are enjoying your holiday, I will drop Tom (nicely) and you can set me.

Duchess
    edited Jun 2008
    it's hot...

and thank you, i don't know where my account stands in terms of progress, or what the losses were.

i think troops & wheat are just what i need.
    edited Jun 2008
    Invisible Muffin said:
    it's hot...

and thank you, i don't know where my account stands in terms of progress, or what the losses were.

i think troops & wheat are just what i need.
    No problem, we will try and get everything to where it should be ;)
  • edited Jun 2008
    Maybe you woulda been better NOT finding that internet cafe and saving the "surprise" til you got home!!
    Have a great rest of yer holiday :D
  • topcidtopcid UK
    edited Jun 2008
    Invisible Muffin said:
    bloody hell...
    that is annoying

(in internet cafe)

I can sit for you most weekdays from about 8.30am through to 5.30pm if that helps

Cheers

Topcid
    edited Jun 2008
    Right now, it's running smooth. It was the IC-LAN that caused the problems with sitting.
    edited Jun 2008
    edited Jun 2008
    We might want to send troops back to you. I don't remember, what level is your wall?
    edited Jun 2008
    I'm talking to Gonzo now, I seem to hopefully have some form of NAP forming

However, Part I is a threat to me now. Spellweaver.

From a friend:
    image Tipping you off that spellweaver from part 1 is planning to attck your village near to mine.

Let me know when you get this.
    He already scouted, and I know that he is in control of one of my farms as a defence platform against ONE, from 10 days ago.
    I attacked the other village of the farm in question today, and this is the conversation, read from bottom:
    both set of mail are mine

spellweaver

Is this the pact between Part I and ARRSE, or something else.
    Tell me straight, I'm a bit jet-lagged and my head can't take too much.

that is either you ahvent read your mails or your bosses have messed up either way tell fuctifino serveice dont attack service deal is off

At 12am GMT this morning I came home from a week's holiday in Egypt, and have not touched a computer for a whole week until now.

Unless you are talking of the pact between Part I and ARRSE, but I see your account as AHF, not affliated with Part I, and so I sent troops to attack.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you were all told of this i know you where if you werent blame your leadership or speak to fuctifino and tell him who you have attacked you already know i gathered

I'm afraid I don't understand, or have knowledge of a deal. If you have some confidential deal with my leader, then have him contact me and I will fully reimburse your losses.

you can tell fuctifino our deal is off
    And the conversation with spellweaver's actual account, which started before I knew for sure it was him on the other line...
    no ta

Now that is too confusing for me.
    But it certainly explains things a bit more.

So do you want refunds of 2300 wood 2100 clay 2200 iron 3600 wheat, that covers all losses from 'sexy street' including troops.

i have sent both set of mail both from me and evansboy

I'm talking from another point of view now, he's talking about a pact between himself and fuctifino, I think he's referring to the agreement between Part I and ARRSE, but it's confusing my jet-lagged mind (I raided his other village)

read from the bottom:

At 12am GMT this morning I came home from a week's holiday in Egypt, and have not touched a computer for a whole week until now.

Unless you are talking of the pact between Part I and ARRSE, but I see your account as AHF, not affliated with Part I, and so I sent troops to attack.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you were all told of this i know you where if you werent blame your leadership or speak to fuctifino and tell him who you have attacked you already know i gathered

I'm afraid I don't understand, or have knowledge of a deal. If you have some confidential deal with my leader, then have him contact me and I will fully reimburse your losses.

you can tell fuctifino our deal is off

ahhh there you go you did get the message one scouted but didnt attack because of the number of defence troops i had placed there they scouted with more than i expected so i have removed the troops as i cant beat one to them anyhow

Are you still in control of his account as a platform against ONE or something?
    The really annoying thing is that I sent 398 spearmen to PMSL before Gonzo got back to me as well...
  • edited Jun 2008
    I still dont get it o_O
    What's going on?
    edited Jun 2008
    Basically, (as I understand it)... Spellweaver is Part I, ARRSE have an unofficial NAP with Part I... Spellweaver was using one of evansboy's (of some other Alliance) Villages to bait an attack from [ONE], he'd then reinforce and [ONE] would lost an army... Spellweaver got in touch with Muffin and asked him not to attack one of Evansboy's Villages.... Muffin, went on holiday, came back, and attacked a DIFFERENT Village belonging to Evansboy.... Spellweaver threw his rattle out the pram and called the whole ARRSE-Part I unnoffical NAP off and attacked Muffin with not one, but two rather lame armies!

Think it's all been sorted out now!!!!
    edited Jun 2008
    Well, on the main ARRSE forum Part II it's said that are attacking ARRSE TR, don't know if that's a coincidence.
    I seem fine now, I think it was warning shots or something.
    edited Jun 2008
    Personally, I don't see the point in the "Part I" NAP.

Part# are Allied to Celcius

ARRSE are "Allied" to [ONE]

Plus Part I are relatively weak. They have one very good player in Nizdam, but he's Sout-East based, the rest of the Alliance are easy pickings. Surely we (ARRSE-[ONE]) should be aiming to undermine Celcius, and hitting Part I hard would be a great way to start!

But then, I'm biased cos I just missed out on conquering a Village when the target joined Part I, and I've not given up hope yet ;) !