NZXT Guardian 921 case review

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited December 2008 in Science & Tech

Comments

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Good Job.

I think we need a better camera for these reviews. The images seem washed out.

Maybe you could have hit a few more positive points in the story.
    There are only two negatives listed in the summary and yet I walked away thinking I would never buy this case.

Maybe a picture describing the door as a bezel would be one idea for a positive note.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Well, I think it sounds negative because I spent a lot of time in the article itself confused about why they call it a case for 'gamers', but most of those things were not really negative points unless you are trying to put a high-end gaming rig inside, as regular case it's just fine.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Very nice CB! That is not a bad case for the price!
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    For a general use case, this one seems pretty awesome. $60 after rebate with free shipping from Newegg makes it a hell of a good deal.
  • KometeKomete Member
    edited December 2008
    Is that a flux capacitor from the Delorian in back to the future on the front bezel?

That said, good review. And wow. a good deal at 60 from newegg.
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited December 2008
    Great review, CB!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    This case does seem pretty awkward for gamers. The cooling was better than standard, but the side-facing drive bays and a general lack of cooling support were amongst the first things to miff me.

The small interior is a little disappointing as well, but as a general case for a general enthusiast who wants a swank-looking box, this isn't a bad choice at all.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Nice, don't like the styling on the side panel but nice otherwise. Thanks CB!!