I'm gonna go for 4Ghz

124»

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Yes. 11.453. I have the fastest SuperPi score in our listing for an air cooled processor. Ryder smashed it, but he was using phase change.
  • edited January 2009
    Has Google Earth indexed your ePenis yet? It must be visible from space XD
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Buddy J wrote:
    Yes. 11.453. I have the fastest SuperPi score in our listing for an air cooled processor. Ryder smashed it, but he was using phase change.
    Oooo a challenge.. hmmmmm.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Google Earth tried to, but they needed a satellite that was higher up to really get everything in the frame. They're working on a lunar observation station now. That just might work. Just. ;)

Actually, there are a lot of folks here with rigs that'd blow mine away. I hope they'll join in on the SuperPi game. It'd give me more motivation to overclock everything further.
  • edited January 2009
    lol touche. We started saying ePenis about a year ago around here. It's the metric measurement of a mans technical bad-assery. Said to be immortalized in large statues in the shape of a penis to symbolize male technical dominance. The larger the feat, more mass gets added to the ePenis which is a a direct result of all your combined feats.

Mine accidentally knocked a solar panel off the Hubble satellite one day while playing CoD4 on the xbox 360.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I hate to break it to you, but ePenis is officially classified as old.

Like, it was being said in EverQuest 8 years ago old.
  • edited January 2009
    Well there again I thought I was on to something special. haha. Although everquest players... I dunno MMO types seem lower on the Tanaka scale of people who matter. I therefore discard your reality and substitute my own. Al Gore invented teh interwebs and I invented ePenis. lol
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Al Gore ran DARPA/XEROX/DEC. DISCUSS!
  • edited January 2009
    Don't forget he also discovered Global Warming and Herpes Simplex 3 while vacationing with Chuck Norris in Borneo.