Profdlp is a fitness pro now!

njbmdnjbmd Member
edited July 2009 in Fitness
Just a little update to let you know that old profdlp is now a professional personal trainer. He lost more than 100 pounds of fat, acquired some serious muscle and his pro trainer certification. If you saw him now, you wouldn't recognize him as every muscle is ripped and chiseled. He also shaved the moustache.

He carefully stuck with a very health diet (mostly lean protein, balanced carbs and plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables). He does cardio daily and lifts weights. Anyway, he looks awesome and is enjoying his new career. I am trying to get him to do a bit of competition. He's right there now.

Nat (the surgeon)

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    That's awesome! Congrats to Prof for kicking ass!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Thanks for the update, Nat :)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    That rocks! Tell him I said HI!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Good to hear, haven't seen him in the longest.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Hey Doc Bell! Thank you so much for updating us. We still talk about him all the time and I'm glad to hear he's doing that well (and you too!)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    MAN-O-MAN, that is awesome. To go from not feeling good about anything to being in shape, eating right, and even a job as a personal trainer? AWESOME.

The best motivators are the ones that worked their asses off to change themselves. Tell Prof I said hi. :D