Text of Decision Report from OFLC regarding Left 4 Dead 2

2»

Comments

• edited September 2009
    LOL... just reading that makes me want the game even more.. its saying all the best parts @_@
  • edited September 2009
    ok just so we are all clear, WE WILL GET L4D 2 however it will be a "watered down" version in other words we won't get as much of the blood guts, slice and dice action as the rest of the world except perhaps germany (look up L4D german version) it does suck that we will get the modified content however it's better than nothing...... i guess
  • Ian
    edited October 2009
    I'm a UK citizen, I just happen to live in the People's Republic of Australiastan.

What i really want to know is... if I buy L4D2 using my UK credit card and my steam account (which I set up when at home), am I going to be prevented from downloading and/or playing the game, just because I am stuck in this barren, backwards shithole of a country?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Ian wrote:
    People's Republic of Australiastan
    ;D

Wahahahahaha
    :necro:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I understand with some of it, I have 2 yr old daughter I play halo3 all the time If she is around, L4d and TF2 I wait till she is asleep, Certain aspects of games shouldn't be open to young Kids until the parents allow it, Hence the American ESRB is outstanding when it comes to video games, I believe all clerks should be trained like the one mentioned above to inform, Information is the key here, inform the people and let them choose, I will get L4 D2 eventually, I love killin me some zombies even more so than Nazis! But my 2 year old will never be awake or around when I play. Halo 3 is a diff story, I only play multi player and yea there is no guts or gore at all so No biggie