primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Australia, what the fuck??
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    but... that means I won't get to hear Yahtzee rip L4D2 a new one ;_; CURSE YOU AUSTRALIA!!!! CUUURRRSSSEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Yo Australia, I'm really happy for you, I'm gunna let you finish but Thrill Kill was one of the best banned games OF ALL TIME!
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Okay, now that is another example of sheer bullcrappery. First they don't get root beer, and now they don't get L4D 2?!

I used to consider Australia the only non-North American country I would feel at home at. I now am reconsidering. Bah. (I kid, I still like Aussie-land, but it's still harsh...)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes I seriously wonder if Australia is actually of British decent or not.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Apparently Puritan descent.
  • edited September 2009
    all people of Australia unight and complan to the oflc if we all do this thay will do to Left 4 Dead 2 as thay did to GTAIV
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Yahtzee will just get a NA one like he does for most big titles.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Does he? I recall him mentioning in reviews in the past that he's had to wait for the Aussie version to come out before he could get his hands on it and review it. I believe he made a big deal about that in a Rock Band or Guitar Hero review.
  • edited September 2009
    This is a discrace. Im from OZ, and if i cant buy this game legally, I'll just have to aquire it by some other means i guess... (I'll leave that to your imagination)
  • edited September 2009
    They can't ban EBay - yay for imports - often cheaper too!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Let me rephrase that. He gets American imports on games like Halo or Mario. Big titles that everyone and their mother are going to buy.
  • edited September 2009
    This is terrible... that's all I have to say.
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Awesome.
  • DD
    edited September 2009
    RC just means it's banned for now.... Happened to many games, Bloodrayne, Fallout 3.... they just need to wait/change what OFLC wants them to change