Connecting athletes and fans through Twitter

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Great story, Cliff!
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Seriously, that is awesome to get to meet a big time professional athlete just by talking some smack via twitter.
  • waxwax the neroberg Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    badass!
  • edited October 2009
    As a friend and co-worker of Michelle's I too have learrned her persistance if often only deterred by giving her what she wants. Smart man that Chad Ochochico is... Great story. So jealous and not even a football fan :)
  • edited October 2009
    This was a great story Cliff and Michelle! It gave me goose bumps reading it. Good for you!
  • edited October 2009
    Great story, Cliff. We usually hear all that's bad with athletes. Thanks for sharing this side of Ochocinco with those who didn't know.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    This is an incredible story! I never EVER thought I would have respect for #85...but everyone is full of surprises I guess.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    such a sweet story. Not every big name on Twitter is full of crap. It's very cool to see Chad Ochocino actually engaging people he doesn't know.

Thanks for sharing, Cliff
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited November 2009
    Awesome story indeed!
  • edited November 2009
    Really an inspirational read. This article not only speaks volumes about Chad, but also the recipients that are thankful and appreciative of his kindness. Thanks for giving the readers a feel of what the "real" Chad is like. Great guy!
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Mrs. Forster tells me we might be headed to Cinci this weekend for the sequel.
    edited November 2009
    Well, we are all set, heading to Cinci for the rematch.
    edited November 2009
    nice!
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited November 2009
    This is becoming pretty epic Cliff. And people say Twitter is a waste of time.
  • edited November 2009
    I have posted this story all over my Twitter account. ...I hope your wife is tweeting it every 5 minutes! lol. This story serves as the ANTI-LARRY-JOHNSON story (who was just released this morning).

Again: great story... and thank you for sharing!

@Mike_Monroe
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Sorry the Raven's couldn't pull off a W. Must have been awesome to head out for the return game to Cincy.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Nice story... and Ocho-Cinco, good job. Even though I must despise you as a Bengal play that totally wiped out my Beloved Bears (do you remember them, might not since they only played a few snaps the entire game).

I am tweeting this story...
    edited July 2011
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Picked up Haynesworth, too. Interesting times.
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, just think of what the advanced video surveillance will do for his game.

;D