Black and White 2 graphic card problem :S

edited January 2010 in Gaming
Hello!

I've recently installed B&W2 and its current patches but when playing the game, the graphics look very slow and laggy.
I tried to change the graphic config file but nothing happened---:sad2:

After checking the game diagnostics it seems that the game doesn't recognize my graphic card and the windows version appears to be unknown...
I have a laptop with windows 7 ultimate 64bit
2.50 GB RAM
Mobile AMD Semprom(tm) Processor 3600+2.00 GHz
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce 7000M /nForce 610M

I'm really not sure if the problem is my graphic card or the windows version :S

any help?:respect:

Comments

• lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited January 2010
    The problem is likely your graphics hardware. The Geforce 7000M is an IGP (integrated graphics processor), and is not capable of running most modern games without at least setting all the graphics details to minimum (even then, you may not get very good performance). If you have a newer laptop, or a desktop system with a decent graphics card, try running the game on that instead.
  • edited January 2010
    lordbean wrote:
    The problem is likely your graphics hardware. The Geforce 7000M is an IGP (integrated graphics processor), and is not capable of running most modern games without at least setting all the graphics details to minimum (even then, you may not get very good performance). If you have a newer laptop, or a desktop system with a decent graphics card, try running the game on that instead.

I see...
    it's a pity I can play this game on my laptop as I don't spend too much time at home...i'll try running the game on my desktop then as you said and let ya know!
    thanks a lot!
    :vimp: