A new Icrontian's experience with CES

CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
edited January 2010 in Lifestyle

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I love this article, and here's why:

This is what makes this community truly great. You CAN take a passionate group of enthusiasts and turn them into a legitimate reporting force that can go toe-to-toe with other journalists. Charlotte's experience can be duplicated by anyone. This was Nick's first trade show as well, and his first experience as an Icrontic reporter. Charlotte and Nick did an amazing job, asked a lot of tough questions, surprised people by their insight, and all in all did us all proud by their engagement.

If you ever thought of trying your hand at covering a trade show and being a reporter, come to an event with us. Not only will you have an amazing time, you'll find yourself pulling off tricks you didn't know you had in you.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Icrontic turns tricks on the show floor. ;)
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited January 2010
    is that Seth Killian? Shoulda asked for his autograph.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    No, it was Wes Phillips
  • primesuspectBrian Ambrozy Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Bump because this article is awesome
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    Indeed so, prime. How did I miss it, and where has she been all this time?? :D
  • Ironically I never saw this article the first time around, and suddenly found myself wondering why Charlotte was calling her self a "new" Icrontian.

John, Char has since covered E3 with us and just been an all-around awesome presence on Icrontic.
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    Indeed so, prime. How did I miss it, and where has she been all this time?? :D
    I've been here! :) I just tend to lurk more often than not, since most times I am at work or at home sneaking peeks at the site in between drawings. Hi! And thanks for your kind words, Ghoosdum :D

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    Hi yourself. Up late to check my folding daily stat....