CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited January 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Best hot bitch of a brand likeness
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    You see that Booby Miller! Tomb Raider is the most successful live-action transfer. Not AVATAR.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited January 2010
    Also notice she does NOT have BLUE SKIN.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    ^^ yea, I noticed. <3 sigh.....
  • GooDGooD Quebec (CAN) Member
    edited January 2010
    LoL @ the blue skin :P
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I'd like to point out that the only other significant female protagonist is Samus. Which really limits the value of most recognizable female protagonist.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Faith from Mirror's Edge? Alyx Vance from HL? (Or are we limiting to playable protagonists?)
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited January 2010
    I can think of a few more, the girl from Beyond Good and Evil and Chloe from Uncharted come to mind (I've never played Uncharted nor been that interested in it not having a Playstation and I know her).

Faith was quite an iconic character I thought in Mirrors Edge, creative and totally different from anything else out there but it never got the attention it would have needed to be even considered for Guinness, shame because it was a more interesting game then most of the Tomb Raiders IMHO.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I'm pretty sure it's playable protagonist and Beyond Good and Evil and Mirror's edge are horribly underrated games so I doubt either of them were considered.
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited January 2010
    Koreish wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it's playable protagonist and Beyond Good and Evil and Mirror's edge are horribly underrated games so I doubt either of them were considered.

I don't think Mirror's Edge was entirely underrated, while in incredibly game it's quite possibly the most frustrating game I've played in the last ten years. It wasn't just hard, it was hard in ways that were just poor design. At least on a console, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually holds up much better on a PC.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    A game holding up better on a PC? Inconceivable!
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Mirror's Edge was a ton of fun on PS3 - the mechanics were just challenging enough to be fun and able to be mastered.

I <3ed it, anyway.