Fallout: New Vegas teaser trailer unveiled

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited February 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Hawt. I can't wait to find out more about this title. Fallout 3 is one of my favorite modern games.
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited February 2010
    Looking forward to it, maybe by then I'll actually have made it through all of the Fallout 3 DLC.
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, and Now Fallout 4? Dear GOD, this is going to be a good year.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    I so wish I had more time for games....RRrrrrrg!!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Dear Bethesda,

Please stop working on Fallout and start releasing information for Elder Scrolls 5.

Love,
    Me.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited February 2010
    While I'm anxiously awaiting more Fallout and Elder Scrolls 5. The game I'm currently most looking forward to is definitely Red Dead Redemption. So far what they've released on it looks amazing. If only half of what they say is true the real world experience should be on par with Fallout. If all of what they say is true it should revolutionize what Open World gaming is about.
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited February 2010
    Please stop working on Fallout and start releasing information for Elder Scrolls 5.

So you're saying I should actually give Elder Scrolls a go then?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Yes. omfg yes.
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    chrisWhite wrote:
    Yes, immediately! Now now now! :bigggrin:
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    chrisWhite wrote:

I will just take this as a poor attempt at trolling. 2/10
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Dear Bethesda,

Love,
    Me.

Don't hold your breath. Bethesda has a shiny new toy to play with.
  • Idiot_SlayerIdiot_Slayer Member
    edited February 2010
    Next Elder Scrolls is supposed to be MMO (or so say the internet oracles). So I'd much rather have another Fallout.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    If that's the case then yes Bethesda can release as many Fallouts as they want before the next ElderScrolls.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Next Elder Scrolls is supposed to be MMO (or so say the internet oracles). So I'd much rather have another Fallout.

I'd say the Internets are wrong on this one. Bethesda has gone on record many times in saying that they are not interested in ever creating a multi-player Elderscrolls game.
  • Idiot_SlayerIdiot_Slayer Member
    edited February 2010
    I don't know either CB, but some details did come out about some project they are working on during the lawsuit between them and Interplay over Fallout rights.
    I swear I just read something about it the other day, but as soon as I need to reference an article it evaporates.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    I don't know either CB, but some details did come out about some project they are working on during the lawsuit between them and Interplay over Fallout rights.
    I swear I just read something about it the other day, but as soon as I need to reference an article it evaporates.

I didn't mean to come across as having any doubt about this. Multi-player is not the plan. There seems to be a bunch of blogers saying things like "MMO would be the natural course for this franchise." but that's all just blogger speculation, and all they know of the franchise is Oblivion.

I had a conversation about multiplayer Elderscrolls possibilities with a Bethesda dev last June, and he told me, in certain terms, that the whole point of the Elderscrolls franchise is to continue to focus on single-player narrative-driven experiences. They want to be the hold-out against a world of multi-player drivel.

Bethesda may someday make an MMO, but it will not be part of the Elderscrolls franchise.