Hot Bitch

13»

Comments

• CharnelLord666CharnelLord666 Edmonton, AB Canada
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, youll defienetly find that most weight loss will come from watching what you eat. I used to do the typical weight loss routine known as work your ass off. Taekwondo for an hour or more 3 times a week, 15 minutes or more of cardio every other day and eat lots of beef. Minus the eating lots of beef I still do this but I really saw results when I started cutting back on all the meat and desserts. Also, I understand what you mean when you talk about you getting it from your mom. Almost everyone in my family is and always has been larger (except a few lucky ones). I have a metabolism that makes watching the sun burn out look fun so if your like me, you need to do other things as well, such as getting reasonable hours of sleep, eating regularly rather than all at once (BREAKFAST IS A MUST), and generally staying in a good mood. Its not a myth that depression, anger, and other emotions can lead to weight gain even without increased food intake.

Its good to see that this is working out for you though, so far im gaining a crap load of muscle and only losing a bit of body fat but hopefully ill be able to overcome my natural physical curses.

p.s. Good to see you have confidence on your side (your second tag is boner, lmao;D).
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Hello everyone- I thought that perhaps I should update this thread.

As of this morning, I have lost about 25lbs (wooooo!). I was getting kind of despondent about my weight loss recently, since my weight seemed to have kind of stalled at around 133/134 pounds, but I woke up this morning and voila! It was 130.8. I also realized that I passed my initial goal when creating this thread. I wanted to be 135 by Oktoberfest (well....kind of missed that deadline!) but I AM smaller than 135 pounds, which makes me happy.

I think that I'm going to aim to being around 125 pounds now and see how I like that. My goal is to look really good in a bikini. I tried one on a few days ago, and I actually don't look half bad now. I think that I could actually pull one off- I don't look as great as I want to in one, but I'm pretty sure that nobody would throw a shirt at me and tell me to put some clothes on in one either. So I suppose that I have reached my goal of being able to wear a bikini, wooo! (I have never owned one.)

Also, Rob keeps telling me that I have guns now. So feel free to ask me what time it is. *Flexes* Heh.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Here, have two free tickets... TO THE GUN SHOW!

Nice job Jackie. Glad to hear you're happy with yourself.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    You look better than you've ever looked. Congratulations, I'm proud of you :)
  • coldalarmcoldalarm England, UK
    edited June 2010
    Also, Rob keeps telling me that I have guns now.
    Can haz tikkit?

Congrats on the weight loss, though! And just in time for summer, eh?
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    coldalarm wrote:
    Can haz tikkit?

Congrats on the weight loss, though! And just in time for summer, eh?

Well, not quite. I was hoping to be completely done with my weight loss in time for Epic, but it looks like I'm going to be done closer to August and September.
  • coldalarmcoldalarm England, UK
    edited June 2010
    You're pretty smokin' in those two pics at the top, but the important thing is for you to be happy, and I think you should be proud of getting this far.

Better late than never, eh?
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Did you purchase a bikini yet? I could bring extras. ;) I should probably stop wearing mine until I loose more weight. I gained weight since last summer... :( Don't think I'll be running around in one. But we'll see.