EA announces FIFA 11 and screenshots

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited October 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    So after blowing me away with Fifa 09 on the PC, and only making it worse in the few ways they changed it with Fifa 10, they're giving up on the platform? I am disappoint. Hopefully they will make an announcement about a PC version soon.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    My bad; the press release was worded oddly; the PS3 and Xbox 360 version are going to be released first, but there will be PC, Wii, PSP, DS, and PS2 releases as well.
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I will pray to whichever god can make FIFA 11 on PC not suck!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing that PS2 is still receiving a port makes me feel that my prayers probably won't be answered. Here's to a 5yr+ game engine!
  • edited July 2010
    How about you guys just buy an xbox...much better than pc...promise...and if you have friends...its fun playing with them om the xbox.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    No more! FIFA 11's engine has been promised on the PC after 2 years of development specifically for the platform - though how well it performs is still yet to be seen.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    How about you guys just buy an xbox...much better than pc...promise...and if you have friends...its fun playing with them om the xbox.

Troll_fail.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    If EA don'nt release the fifa11 on PS2 i'll never buy there games ever again coz some of us can't afford a PS3 as yet so we still need the PS2 to keep on playing ...so is the Fifa11 going to be on PS2? and released when?
  • edited September 2010
    Why are man u wearing their old jersey?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Why are man u wearing their old jersey?

Well seeing as the new Aon jerseys were unveiled on July 14, and Fifa 11 was in development long before that I'd say that would be the reason for the older jerseys.
  • edited September 2010
    y dont u guys buy a ps3 or xbox, ps2 is old now, if u cant afford it, its not the prducers of fifa 11s fault, so live with it. thats life u cant always hav what u want
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    i no! ur rite!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    ps3s3 wrote:
    thats life u cant always hav what u want
    And I see that punctuation and grammar are two things you can't always have. Then again, maybe you don't want them. Then again, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find you get what you need.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Kwitko wrote:
    And I see that punctuation and grammar are two things you can't always have. Then again, maybe you don't want them. Then again, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find you get what you need.

The gospel according to the prophet Jagger.

Raaaaaaamen.
  • edited October 2010
    PC version has got AON jersey yo!!!
    \m/ \m/
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    My uncle used to work for AON. Just putting that useless tidbit out there.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2p6WjKc_ds?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2p6WjKc_ds?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>