A day with Disney: Musings on "Tangled"

CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
edited January 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Sounds good. I've been waiting for an animated film to top Monsters Inc. It is incredible that that movie is 9 years old now.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    hair vs. shoes revival?
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Lord, I'm sick to my stomach having missed this event :(
  • edited September 2010
    I wanna see this now! I can't wait any longer!!! It sounds like it's gonna be a wonderful flick!
  • SweetDragonSweetDragon Casselberry, FL Member
    edited October 2010
    Sam (my four year old) and I can't wait for this to come out on DVD!!! I feel your excitement.

But I just want to say that in my absents from the site I have missed a lot, as I go through things I am amazed at all the wonderfully well written information. Icrontic you blow my mind! I guess I wasn't the only one on a path of evolution over the last 2 years! The Site is amazing!!!!!
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Glad you liked the writeup, SweetDragon!! Icrontic does indeed rock one's socks. :)
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    This movie was absolutely fantastic. It's the best Disney film in over a decade.

The animation style was unlike anything I've ever seen in computer generated films. They really pushed the exaggeration, followthrough, and anticipation in the acting, it's definitely the closest thing I've seen in reproducing the classic methods of traditional animation. On top of that, the hair sims were top notch.

Can't wait for the home release.