The Icrontictown Gazette

the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1Indy Icrontian
edited January 2011 in Minecraft
What's going on in town?

Comments

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    TT is looking for ideas for his plot. Tiki-style bar? Minecart waterfall structure? Need ideas!

If the ICtown chunk didn't pause when no-one is in it, I think i would be able to build a functioning clock out minecarts... :D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Digi's Market Report

Went on an epic treasure hunt yesterday. Now there are more pumpkins for the community, please limit yourself to 2 pumpkins per IC member (including the 1 you already took if you have already)

Also Tony generously donated some clay for the community. I have also put some clay blocks in the clay box. (Set a clay block down and hit it (shovel, hand, whatever) to break it back into 4 clay balls. Smelt the balls in a furnace to make brick. Craft 4 bricks (in a square) to make a brick block. Build Brick structures)

If you are collecting anything for a project feel free to post it up on the board so we can all help!

Currently available:
    Cacti
    Clay
    Feathers
    Yellow Flowers
    Reeds/Bamboo
    Bread
    Arrows coming soon Thanks to IR_Benders Skeleton Grinder!

-Digi
    edited December 2010
    Thanks to The Project GIVE I team there are now more pumpkins (5 per IC now!), Red Flowers and more clay in the market.

As always if there is anything you need, just post a sign!

-Digi
    edited December 2010
    TT's trading Igloo now open!

Just inside the main entrance of IC town!

Stop by, get some Igloo dollars, and buy what you need!
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Somebody built a maze, I forget who. I beated it and left my name on a winner's wall near the exit. :D Thanks for the fun!
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    It's my maze. I guess I didn't remember to put my name on it anywhere. :) You're welcome. I'm considering making a larger one outside of town somewhere.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I'm currently in the process of constructing Lloyd Lagoon under the Icrontic logo in Mount Icrontic. Then I'll work on building out my mountain fortress. I do need to figure out what to do with the inside of The Great Lighthouse.
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    In case anyone hasn't heard, I'm working on building Turnip castle just south of IC town. I've got the walls started and an outline for the great hall down. I'm looking for help clearing out the great hall underneath the castle. If anyone needs cobblestone or just wants to help, feel free to take whatever you find in the hall.
    edited December 2010
    No, none of us noticed the stone walls within ten meters of the town... :P :D
    edited December 2010
    The road to the Skele Grinder is finished, turned out quite well. There is an offshoot off of the IC Town Rail Station that goes West. This will take you right past my place and on to the Grinder Road. Its a good walk but only takes a couple minutes from IC town. Then hang out in the collection area for a while and fill up on arrows.

-Digi
    edited December 2010
    I've been checking out the map, the 2 grinders would make good destinations for the future North Line. I need to mine quite a bit of iron though, I think everyone's out at the moment.
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I've got some that I can drop off at the town stop.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Lloyd Lagoon is mostly finished. I am also building a canal one level lower under the tracks so you don't get hurt if you are in a boat.
    edited December 2010
    Help wanted

IC railroad north line

Inquire within
    edited December 2010
    Help wanted

IC railroad north line

Inquire within

I have 64 iron ore (Want to help but do not want to babysit furnaces)and 32 logs (Sticks and smelting) to donate, where would you like them?

-Digi
    edited December 2010
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    (Want to help but do not want to babysit furnaces)

With the server-side inventory fixed, one no longer must babysit furnaces.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I took the north rail yesterday and it ended in the ocean. Fun ride ;)
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Any ore/resources for the Rail lines can be left at any Rail station (East, Grand Central, IC Town, IC Mountain) There are boxes at each station.

Thank you.

Please use this thread to note donations and any rail related post: http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91407
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I'm soon to be adding different theme levels to cola's whorehouse, so you can have it your way. Also, I'm going to be filling a chest with white stuff (fresh off the walls) outside the place, and it's gonna be free.
  • TonyRockyHorrorTonyRockyHorror Alexandria, VA
    edited January 2011
    cola wrote:
    I'm soon to be adding different theme levels to cola's whorehouse, so you can have it your way. Also, I'm going to be filling a chest with white stuff (fresh off the walls) outside the place, and it's gonna be free.

best idea ever.
    edited January 2011
    Fish's house has begun spawning mobs around town.
  • ardichokeardichoke
    rolls eyes.

Superb.
    Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    rolls eyes.

Superb.
    edited January 2011
    Be kind neighbors and light it up if you can. The same thing happened to Lynx and I with our trees. I'm really trying to give Fish the benefit of the doubt, trying.

-Digi
    edited January 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    Burn his building to the ground and ban him and the person that vouched for him

Whoa! :P
    edited January 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    And his little broth... dog too! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

:eek2:
    edited January 2011
    First Public Garden has been expanded, and turned into a real garden. As of yet it has only a few plants in it. The public, and especially those who live immediately adjacent to the garden, should feel free to add some attractive flora.