establishment of Bloodsport Island

the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1Indy Icrontian
edited January 2011 in Minecraft
I found a large-ish island east of town with no signposts or developments. I've ringed it in burning boxes to establish "bloodsport island"

Let it be a home for trolling, mayhem and murder. It is not a safe place, travel at your own risk.
BI.jpg 197.7K

Comments

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    right now I'm farming enough obsidian to make 2 opposing cannons. Decide the rules with a partner (only 64 block of dirt allowed for protection, etc) and fire until someone dies. :)
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Ahh, creepers and fire, what a beautiful combination
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I'm assuming we're going to try and demarcate this place, right? Lest people unsuspectingly navigate in.
    edited January 2011
    I've ringed it in burning boxes

:)
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    My bad.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I have forked off of Skeleton road to drop you right in front of the entrance to Bloodsport Island (AKA PvP Island).

From spawn take Eastern road and make a right at the first tunnel, This will take you to the entrance to Skeleton road. From town take the upper road off of Town Station to Skeleton Road. Hang a right at the T in Skeleton road to PvP Island.

With the burning boxes/trees and the Archway entrance, I think it is pretty obvious you are entering the island.

-Digi
    edited January 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    With the burning boxes/trees and the Archway entrance, I think it is pretty obvious you are entering the island.

-Digi

Nice, thanks for that.

I tried to make it extremely obvious that there's something wrong about this island. The boxes are about 10m apart.
    edited January 2011
    also, after the cannon duel is done I'll try to make a re-creation of de_dust to play with arrows... or something

gogogo