Can not delete email from outlook express

edited March 2011 in Science & Tech
Can not delete email from outlook express

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    We need more information. Are you getting any error messages? Which version of Outlook Express? Which version of Windows? Who is your email provider and how did you set up the account? The more information, the better we can help you.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Would you take your car into a shop and say "it doesn't work," then turn around and walk out the door, expecting them to fix it?

No. You would not. You would do your best to describe the problem and what you've experienced.

So why would you do it to people on a forum who volunteer their time to help people with computer issues?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    At least they could look at it at the auto shop.

More like CALLING a mechanic and, over the phone saying "Engine making noise" and then hanging up.
  • Byron172Byron172 Adelaide, South Australia Member
    edited March 2011
    heh....sounds like you got some people offside mate.

I had a similar problem (in the sense that your description is, erm, let's say "broad") and I simply hid the offending message and now it doesn't bother me. It's stil there in my Inbox as far as I know, but since it was corrupted I couldn't move it, delete it etc, as much as I tried, I just hid the little sucker from my sight. So give that a whirl (google it for instructions cos I can't remember exactly what I did) and yeah - next time maybe try to give some more details.