Fifty Fifty Brewing brings life to a secluded California town

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    This is interesting that a little craft brewery found its niche nestled in wine country. I find wine to be an insignificant experence when pitted against a truely great glass of brew. Good to know a few Californians are passionate about good beer.
  • njbmdnjbmd Member
    edited April 2011
    This is interesting that a little craft brewery found its niche nestled in wine country. I find wine to be an insignificant experence when pitted against a truely great glass of brew. Good to know a few Californians are passionate about good beer.

Is that Truckee,CA's fifty fifty? Truckee is certainly not what I would call a "secluded" town. A bit snow-bound (I fly into there anyway) but well know the the skiers among us who like to experience the variety that California has to offer. :thumbup

Along the lines of great microbrews, Great Lake Brewing Company next to West Side Market in Cleveland (on Lake Erie and has bullets that Eliot Ness fired into the bar) is one of my tops. In addition, I love Capitol City in Washington, DC (right next to Union Station). If Congress had moved their budget debates right down the street to Capitol City Brewing Company (a 500-yard move), they could solve all of their differences and get something done. :thumbup