If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Skillz

124»

Comments

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Wow, Ardi, that sounds delicious. I'm guessing that if you don't have the box version of mac and cheese, you could just make some from the ground up, and add the spicy sauce and meat later. Will try when I get to a kitchen I rule over.
  • ardichokeardichoke Buttes Master B Lansing, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, there's no reason you couldn't do that. I did it from a box because I had box stuff and was throwing together a quick dinner from the small selection of items I had available.
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    Request: How to Draw MLP

-Digi

Lulz. I wonder if my iPhone would be sufficient to vid record anything. Could be amusing.
    edited May 2011
    Charshie wrote:
    Lulz. I wonder if my iPhone would be sufficient to vid record anything. Could be amusing.

All my rope videos were created with my HTC HD2.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I've moved drink recipes into the Icrontic Mixology thread

http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84413
    edited May 2011
    Oh, we have one of those too. Great!
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I'm sure I can dig out my Lifeguarding manual and provide some helpful tips when I move all my stuff back home :D
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    Bump. Any new skills, anyone?
    Teramona
  • MomOfRoseMomOfRose Member
    edited Dec 2012
    I don't know if this falls under the "skill" category, but I've learned from experience. With the number of mini Icrontians increasing, the likelihood of a pregnant Icrontian (or pregnant partner of an Icrontian) visiting southern California is also increasing.

One of the complaints I hear a lot from women who are pregnant while visiting southern California is "I can't go on any rides at Disneyland!"

On the contrary, much fun can be had at The Happiest Place On Earth.

Below are a list of preggo-approved moving attractions at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. There are many other things to do that only require your moving feet or sitting seat. If you're planning a trip with your family while pregnant, these are the attractions you can ride worry-free.

Disneyland:

Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Sailing Ship Columbia, Mark Twain Riverboat, Casey Jr. Circus Train, Dumbo the Flying Elephant*, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Snow White's Scary Adventures, Peter Pan's Flight, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, King Arthur's Carousel, Storybook Land Canal Boats, Alice in Wonderland, it's a small world, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Autopia, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage*, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Astro Orbiter*.

California Adventure:

Monster's Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue, Luigi's Flying Tires, Heimlich's Chew Chew Train, King Triton's Carousel, Toy Story Mania*, Mickey's Fun Wheel, Golden Zephyr*, Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Soarin' Over California*

*These may affect people with a fear of heights, enclosed spaces or delicate inner ear balance (motion sickness)
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    @MomOfRose Thanks for the tips!

I have found out this week that I can put band-aids on my mid/upper back by myself. That's tough!

MomOfRose
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    I've been too busy in grad school to learn anything. :p
124»