Can't make it to Expo Icrontic? OCZ Technology has a consolation prize for you

13»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I never been so it would be fun to see all the sights and hear all the sounds.
  • edited June 2011
    I can'tgo because I'm a typical broke college student :( Never was there a sadder day.
  • JudahTCJudahTC Ballsdeep with Cola Member
    edited June 2011
    Someone needs to make a portal to expo so attending is easier.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    cola wrote:
    I was looking forward to this too :(

Losing to me face to face?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    shwaip wrote:
    Losing to me face to face?

Yes :D
  • edited June 2011
    I wish I could go to the Expo Icrontic for the following reasons:
    (1) Get away from the wife
    (2) Claim that I stayed at a Holiday Inn
    (3) Get away from the wife
    (4) Hang with other geeks and play games and probably get my ass kicked by a 13 year old kid.
    (5) Lastly, spend a lot of $1 dollar bills. :)
  • edited June 2011
    I wish I could come to Expo Icrontic because I sorta didn't know of the expo until last minute, and I didn't even know that it was held in my home state! I probably live about 30 minutes away from the expo, but I will consider signing up for the expo next year.
  • edited June 2011
    Ryan Petersen of OCZ is a genius! DRAM ---> SSD = WIN
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Ryan Petersen of OCZ is a genius! DRAM ---> SSD = WIN

lolwut
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I've been DYING to go to Epic. This year and last. I was so depressed when I found out I'd be busy during the entire thing. I want to meet up with the rest of the IC gang, and nerd out and party. You guys are now my second family. Though, if there is any online gaming (nothing LAN of course, considering I couldn't connect...) I'd love to join in on some minecrafting or tf2ing during expo. :)
  • edited June 2011
    Gaming is fun, but if I could attend Expo Icrontic, I would be able to see the agony of defeat on the face of the opponent I just fragged...that would be priceless. Of course, they might get to experience my agony instead.
  • vinsanity0723vinsanity0723 Troy, NY
    edited June 2011
    I love me some SSD's, and hopefully next year I'll have enough extra cashish to afford making it to EPIC. As I always say, "Nothing like a good LAN party."
  • edited June 2011
    I've been told it's awesome. I'm a super-geek, and I'm missing yet another expo. I hate being a teen in Michigan...
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I think I should get it. I don't have a twitter account, though. I got ripped off on that laptop giveaway a while back, and most here didn't like my "Monday Pain" song, wich is still getting hits on Youtube, so this would be a good consolation prize.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Wait, what? You want the SSD just because we didn't like your song?
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Tim wrote:
    I think I should get it. I don't have a twitter account, though. I got ripped off on that laptop giveaway a while back, and most here didn't like my "Monday Pain" song, wich is still getting hits on Youtube, so this would be a good consolation prize.
    All valid reasons why you can't make it to EPIC.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    According to the list randomizer and random number generator at Random.org, the winner is Cliff_Forster. Congrats, Cliff! PM me your shipping address and we'll get it out to you ASAP.

Thanks everyone!
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Hope everyone that made it had a great time. Thanks to Icrontic and OCZ, I'll put the speedy sandforce drive to great use.