Ranking up in Halo: Reach requires no skill.

TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
edited September 2011 in Gaming
Halo: Reach gives you points in each game no matter how you finish. I think my character is a Lieutenant or something now, and I don't win many games. I DO do better in King Of The Hill games for some reason, but I don't often finish in the top 3 of an 8 person FFA slayer game.

What I am saying is, I can finish next to last in every Halo: Reach game I play, and I WILL become a General eventually. Not that I care, I'm only halfway through the campaign after all this time that the gane has been out.

Starcraft 2 now, THERE'S a game where you will never get to higher ranks if you don't earn it. I was a Silver Terran through most of Season 2, I started Season 3 back in Bronze and am trying to get back into Silver now.

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    So in the game that takes no skill to rank up in, you're high level...but the game that takes skill you're in the lowest league? Just making sure I understand your post.
  • Bad-Mr-FrostyBad-Mr-Frosty Member
    edited September 2011
    That's true, but you do rank up faster for doing better/ doing challenges. But I don't care because ranking up is only good for unlocking helmets and stuff anyway, and I never change my helmet.