The Humble Voxatron Debut

BasilBasil NubcaekEngland Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Gaming

Comments

• FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
    edited October 2011
    Anyone got any idea if they will add more games to it?
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    @Frenchie I'm sure they will. They have the last couple times
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter are now available with any purchase above the average (currently $3.73).
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Voxatron is frigging sweet. Everything I hoped it would be.

I'm such a sucker for real-time demolition of environments.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Seriously, the value involved with the Humble project blows my freaking mind. For $4 you can get three amazing Indie games. I bought it last night and got Voxatron. It's awesome. Today I woke up to the news that two more games have been added to my purchase, and they're on Steam? Amazing.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Seriously, the value involved with the Humble project blows my freaking mind. For $4 you can get three amazing Indie games. I bought it last night and got Voxatron. It's awesome. Today I woke up to the news that two more games have been added to my purchase, and they're on Steam? Amazing.
    So did I.
    Funny story, I'd been considering grabbing The Binding of Issac.
    So this makes me even more happy to be a Voxatron early adopter.

As for Voxatron itself? If you're debating whether or not to pick this deal up, let me save you some trouble- JUST DO IT. This is only the initial incarnation of the game with no updates yet, and already it's great.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Not sure what to make of Voxatron, can't say I've really enjoyed playing it but then I've only had a few minutes to try it.

The extra games are welcome though the lack of a desura key for Blocks That Matter is surprising.