Team 93 achievement

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Folding@Home
I cannot believe this, but we've never had an achievement for Team 93 participation. We have the "Folding Expert" award and the "Million Point" award, but no badge for joining the team :(

Anyways, I've fixed that. I have been retroactively going through old folding threads and stats and awarding it to every member that I saw, but man... There have been hundreds.

folding_achievement.png

Going through those old folding threads was a super nostalgic trip down memory lane :( So many names, so many people; where have they gone?

I hope that by handing out this achievement, it might bring a few old friends back around to say "Hey, I got a PM on Icrontic from ol' papa Prime. I wonder how they are all doing?"

If you would like the achievement, you can request it here

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Ha, I was wondering why that pm suddenly popped up when I hadn't seen it anywhere on the achievements list beforehand.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Hey, thanks! That's a lot of effort for you to go through for us all - we all appreciate it!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Oh there are hundreds.

Karma is a bitch. This is my payback for neglecting the folding team for so long :D
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the badge. I appreciate your individual attention. What a way to spend a Sunday night.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Good old team 93. Bringing back some old memories there!
  • clifford_cooleyclifford_cooley Arkansas, USA Member
    edited November 2011
    Nice, I love achievements!!! :)

Hey Prime would you consider making a couple more achievements?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Anyone with over 1 Million, 10 Million, and 100 Million would be great milestones for additional achievements. I currently have one million points in my sight.

Talking about achievement and giving incentive to fold, I wonder how hard everyone would try if they had a top 5 producer achievement awaiting them. Top 10 producer achievement would be great for giving incentive. However at the current rates, top 10 producer achievement might bring allot of maintenance with it.

edited November 2011
    We already have a million point achievement; not sure about doing 10 or 100. It's a possibility :)
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Finding folks who have folded 10/100M points for Team93 shouldn't be too hard ... http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=93 :)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Thanks, Prime!
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Long time folks!
  • -R3D-KJ-R3D-KJ Michigan
    edited November 2011
    I took the bait and came back to say hi :)
    edited November 2011
    Hi! :D
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    TBonZ wrote:
    Long time folks!

Welcome back TBonZ!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    TBonz... nice seeing you about!
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    It has been a trip down memory lane when I saw this achievement pop up. I just went to work about a month ago putting my PC's back online at work and home.

It's kinda sad but it was just a convienence thing that I stopped. With the new beta client making SMP easy again it was kind of a no brainer for me.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    [EMAIL="Folding@Home"]Folding@Home[/EMAIL] and Team 93 are both alive and well.

To the loyal Team 93 members - keep it going!
    To the "backsliders" - we still love, thanks for your past contributions, and we would welcome you back in for anything you could contribute.