Be sure to play during November 11-13

boasistboasist Troy
edited November 2011 in Gaming
http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/saysthanks

EA/DICE will be having a sweepstakes this weekend. All you have to do is play, and you'll be entered. The grand prize is a trip to Stockholm to tour the studios, meet the team, etc. Pretty sweet stuff.
Get ready to level up, soldier! We’re thanking fans for their passion and loyalty by hosting a Battlefield 3™ “Says Thanks” Sweepstakes weekend where gamers who play from Friday, November 11th at 12:01am GMT through Sunday, November 13th at 11:59pm GMT will have a chance to win one of three amazing prizes.
The Grand Prize is a round-trip visit to DICE in Stockholm, Sweden for one player and three of their squadmates for three nights. Included in the visit is a tour of the state-of-the-art studio and an introduction to the development team behind the award-winning game. The second prize is $5,000 USD in cash, or equivalent local currency, with the third place winner taking home a brand new game system with the full catalogue of corresponding Battlefield games.
dgicmeme.png

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I missed it cause I quit paying BF3 a week after I got it.

1 - Game play sucks (questionable-compared to others, it reminds me of MW/COD gaming, which sucks too)
    2 - Graphics suck ( I'm running a top-o-line PC so it ain't my PC)(looks like cartoon animations, not realistic at all)
    3 - Origin sucks (Not debatable)
    4 - Overall Sucks

Origin erased all my saved friends after update.
    Resource hog game that uses a Browser, Origin and Game program to run?? Cmon! How stupid! What happened to just running a GAME when you want to play? Pitiful.

Rant over...
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Well, having experienced none of those "problems", I guess the game sucks.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    areamike wrote:
    I missed it cause I quit paying BF3 a week after I got it.

1 - Game play sucks (questionable-compared to others, it reminds me of MW/COD gaming, which sucks too)
    2 - Graphics suck ( I'm running a top-o-line PC so it ain't my PC)(looks like cartoon animations, not realistic at all)
    3 - Origin sucks (Not debatable)
    4 - Overall Sucks

Origin erased all my saved friends after update.
    Resource hog game that uses a Browser, Origin and Game program to run?? Cmon! How stupid! What happened to just running a GAME when you want to play? Pitiful.

Rant over...

Is that code for, "I got my ass handed to me cause I have no skills so I quit the game and call it horrible rather than acknowledge that I don't know how to play the game?"
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Final verdict: 1/10

Pros: Nothing
    Cons: Sucks
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I find that interesting after reading your tweets about how mind-blowing your initial BF3 experience was, Thrax. You had mentioned the sound design and the adrenaline you experienced were like nothing you've experienced in years. What changed?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I was being facetious. I still think BF3 has fabulous audio production, and I loved its SP campaign. The multiplayer is not always my cup of tea, but it's a game I still rate very highly.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I find that interesting after reading your tweets about how mind-blowing your initial BF3 experience was, Thrax. You had mentioned the sound design and the adrenaline you experienced were like nothing you've experienced in years. What changed?

Your sarcasm meter must have taken a short vacation. He was responding to the gentlemen who implied that the game sucked for reasons that are wholly unfounded.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Derp.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Soon as I get my laptop this summer I'm buying BF3...till then though.