League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Heh. I -did- have some excellent Ulti moments when I was helping you guys teamfight last night. I still kinda felt like I wasn't holding up too well, but last night WAS my first couple of fights even against other players in the game, so.

I probably should stick with Nunu for now, but admittedly I did love shouting "HAVE SOME CROWS!"
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited November 2011
    I personally will NOT be available this evening. I think some others will be playing Borderlands this evening... I will be trying to get in games this upcoming week though.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Heck I'm up for a few games of LoL with the Icrontic crew, although I'd need to know about what time, because I'm playing Skyrim atm and have no way of checking Icrontic from my Xbox.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I'll more than likely be doing Borderlands for a bit, but LoL is on my list of things to do as well. The only thing is, I won't be available 7-8 because I have a project I'm working on.
    edited November 2011
    First game with Icrontic members other than Grant

Gotta say epic success on all fronts.

firstgameteamIcrontic.jpg
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    That was a pretty good game. Gotta love Cola 1v5ing the other team and surviving for like, a few minutes with no problem.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I'm starting to get into Karthus, his ulti is rage inducing, and I love to induce rage.
    edited November 2011
    HEY KARTHUS PRESS R!!!
    edited November 2011
    So I officially own the disney crossover.
    edited November 2011
    So I officially own the disney crossover.

?????????????

What is this you speak of?
    edited November 2011
    I almost forgot this gem from the other night

gotopbitchboner.png
  • FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
    edited November 2011
    Ilriyas wrote:
    ?????????????

What is this you speak of?

Stich, the Tidal Trickster
  • cherplunkacherplunka Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    i carried?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=29498&stc=1&d=1321521441
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I'll just leave a Link here since the picture is so dang long, and all I have to say in regards to said image is poor Teemo.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Also, almost lvl 20. Hopefully I won't still feel like a deadweight by then.
    edited November 2011
    yeah, I don't know what it is, but I can never seem to carry hard enough anymore. I'm about 10 games negative, and was positive only earlier this week. I've dropped below 1000 elo, and I don't see any way of coming back. The lower I go the harder it gets to carry a team to the win, too many people give up and surrender or just afk/leave and I don't understand why. BTW, I'm pretty sure matchmaking hates me, because out of my past 10 ranked games, 6 had people who quit/afk/left the game. The other teams? Decent coordination and decent teamcomps, no ragequits, nothing. WTF.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Cola! I been thinkin' it's time to get the band back together! Whaddya say!?

...On like Wednesday, cause mi madre is in town til then.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I finally got this to download on my new computer... should be up for playing again.
    edited November 2011
    Well, I'm over whatever that awfulness overcame me last night so thumbs up let's do this.
    edited November 2011
    Should have screen capped this since I suck at re-telling jokes/funny stories but her goes.

Was practicing Allistar earlier on an easy AI match. We spawn in and I take some time to just sit down and think about how I'm gonna build Al this time. Another player also hangs back for some reason, others head off to their lanes. Game gets close to starting and one of the laned players asks:
    "Hey Allistar and Tristana, you AFK or just bull!@#$ing?"

I say "Is that pun on my champ?"

lols abound.
    edited November 2011
    Super psyched for <a href="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-–-volibear-thunder’s-roar&quot;&gt;this&lt;/a&gt; new champion. The preview article is hilarious.
    edited November 2011
    Ech, I can`t bear all these new heroes being released.
    edited November 2011
    ಠ_ಠ
    Punny, very punny.
  • ghbutlerghbutler Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2011
    Nine Tails Fox has to come out NOW.
    edited November 2011
    So I started up a ranked game today, and after having my solo top request shut down and jungle taken over by a Shaco, I decided to try to troll my team out of queue. I ended up randoming into Rammus and when it became clear that no one was dodging I grabbed a quick rune/mastery set up and headed off to my ELO demise. What followed has hilarious:

attachment.php?attachmentid=29530&stc=1&d=1322238482
  • GuyfromcrowdGuyfromcrowd Victoria, BC
    edited November 2011
    Hey, I've been playing this game for a couple of weeks and am looking for more people to play with. I'm not great, but i'm learning.

My LoL name is MisterMegane, if you want to add me.

I usually play Karthus.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    a nice catharsis for some frustrating losses earlier.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I was stumblin' around the internets and thought ya'll would enjoy this:
    tumblr_lvb3l3lk7d1r79o0zo1_500.jpg
    edited November 2011
    Hahahaha, that's great.
    edited November 2011
    i-4d947Qz-L.jpg