iFrogz EarPollution DJ Style headphone review

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I just gott these today because my Sennheiser HD 205 died. I am looking foreward to testing them when I`m finnished at work. My ekspektations are as follows: Not the same audio quality as Sennheiser HD 205, more emphasis on bass rather then different audio elements in the background, as I discovered with many of my earlier Sennheiser headsetts this has a huge impact in the whole music eksperience. I was overjoyed listening to old albums constantly discovering new elements. I gott the Silver Spider as a refound deal and desided to give it a try since I still have a 30 day refound rigth. This way I did not have to wait for the store to restock on the Sennheiser headsett and could go about my day without any delay. I might make a short review after trying them out. Have a small fealing that I will mist my Sennheiser thogh...
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I think so, too. :)
  • edited February 2011
    So yeah. After some intense testing I am extremely pleased with how this worked out. I currently own one of the latest Zen Xfi MP3 players on the market and it works really great with this headsett. After some fiddling about on the system preferences I was pleasantly surprised with the audio quality. Finally I have a headsett that can play dubstep music, and thats fun. Plus it also work great with black metal and everything else I like so far. Some down sides when it comes to a few rock bands, but that can usually be managed by some fine tuning with the equalizer. Side note: Yeah I have a really different, weird and varied taste when it comes to music. And the fun part is that the headsett works almost superb when it comes to all of my music. Second side note: I am sorry for the missing spell check from my earlier comment. I was writhing it when I was at work and really should be working, so therefore it was made with some haste :p
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I was writhing it when I was at work
    Writhing while doing non-work things at work tends to bring the boss over quickly. Maybe only whispering "my precious" loudly would bring someone quicker.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm not very familiar with the technicalities of headphones and everything, but I wanted to know the sound quality comparison between the iFrogz EarPollution Union style featured here when compared to the Aerial7 Tank Professional headphones.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I haven't had a chance to try the Aerial7 Tanks, but from what I see on the web, they're roughly on par in total quality. The iFrogz might be a bit better on overall audio.