League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    They feed on your rage!

That is seriously the only reason I can see people grief-ing, trolling, etc. Not to entertain themselves. Oh no. TO SURVIVE!!
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Grief or die!
    I don't what's more frustrating: the xp feeding or when someone on my team quits mid-game.
  • GuyfromcrowdGuyfromcrowd Victoria, BC
    edited December 2011
    I find it way more annoying when someone quits. It just weakens the whole team.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited December 2011
    It sure makes ranked games less doable.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Best Teemo? Quite likely.

So this is how it goes, sick Tim, plus lots of medicine (Some which shouldn't have been mixed), plus alcohol, plus 3 hours of Party with Pinkie Pie = One over-the-top Tim and a good Teemo game.

bestteemo.jpg
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ebJR2lBZsOc&quot; allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

SPIN TO WIN!!
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    I've been playing this game since day one beta, I can't believe I haven't played with any of you guys yet. Minus Nemikan, he and I played the original Dota together years ago.
    edited December 2011
    I would be terrified and in awe if this was a real skin for Annie!
    edited December 2011
    Was just practicing on an intermediate bot match as Nasus. This Miss Fortune keeps giving everyone "critiques" on how they are playing wrong. Specially me and this Brand player. I went through the whole game without saying a word back to em. About 45-50 minutes in the "pros" are complaining about how bad we're doing and that we'll lose, putting blame on me and the Brand player. While they are complaining I beat down a few towers, and basically open everything up for us to win. Not a thank you or I'm sorry was given, and I don't really care. I like to think that I shut them up/left em speechless.
    edited December 2011
    U0Grk.jpg

Olaf use to be a Dovahkiin until he took an arrow in the knee.
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    I'm so bad at this game. :(
    edited December 2011
    It takes some practice. And a little research from sites like mobafire.com, leaguecraft.com, solomid.net, etc doesn't hurt.
    edited December 2011
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jw44JdK3p9k&quot; allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    It also helps if you used to play a TON of DOTA before you switched over, add me tomorrow Ilriyas the mage (first is an I second an L) and we can play a few games.
    SpintoWin.jpg
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I'll add you. I play kinda casual, anyway, so I might never get too good at it. I suppose we'll find out, eh?
    edited December 2011
    Eh, no worries LoL's about having fun anyways.

I'm sure I can tone down the try-hard XD
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm not the best, but I still play the game a lot. With each game, you get practice, and subsequently, with each game you get a bit better.
    edited December 2011
    I actually got worse for a while. I went from doing well with Fiddlesticks to getting consistently wrecked for a long time. I worked out the problems, though, so now I'm only getting wrecked semi-consistently.
    edited December 2011
    I've changed my 'main' character countless times because I'd occasionally have weeks where I'd do amazing with a champion and then find out perhaps a day later after consistent wins that whatever 'aptitude' I had for said champion had all but disappeared.

The only characters I've been able to do well as consistently have been Garen, Jarvan, Swain, and Ezreal.

As a result I rarely touch anyone else when I play games with Icrontic.
    edited December 2011
    I find that's the same with me. I usually play 3 characters: Karthus, Udyr, and Tryndamere. I'm always good with Karthus, unless my internet is being a bitch, which is most of the time, but with Tryndamere and Udyr I'm good about half the time. That's why I usually just stick with Karthus.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QhM5CDaO-L4&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PbcQTyhX63A&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    edited December 2011
    I use to play a mean garen... but then I took an arrow in the knee.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Good Lord, I'm almost in tears from that Garen FUS ROH DAH video. I frigging love that guy and his videos.

I wonder how he records is Skype output. Typically when you fraps, you can't capture outbound communication.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    f*k you Brand! F*K YOU BRAND! F*K YOU BRAND! FUS ROH DAHHH!!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Good Lord, I'm almost in tears from that Garen FUS ROH DAH video. I frigging love that guy and his videos.

^
    edited December 2011
    So almost lvl 20 and may well have 10k points to spend once I get there. So now the question is: What to spend? I know there ar ethe next lvl of runes to buy but more questions in that. Buy out for one main at a time? Just one specialization at a time?

Ahh number crunches for endgames. Do you ever change?
    edited December 2011
    I'd suggest buying for whatever you play more. For ad champs/physicals get yourself Destruction marks, ap get Insight, always grab Cooldown glyphs imo (Expensive as hell but that 15% at lvl 18 is worth it) and then mana regen by level for mana champs (For non mana champs get armour which are like 210 each)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Here are some generic recommendations that get used across a lot of characters, but like Ilriyas said, but for characters you play frequently.

red: almost always either amr / mag pen, a few champs benefit from crit or attack speed
    yellows: mana regen (dodge is on its way out of the game)
    blue: cooldown reduction (CDR) or magic resist per level (all the per level items even out at level 6, so almost always better to get the per level rather than flat benefits)
    quints: lots of variables here, but crit, arm pen, ability power come up frequently
    edited December 2011
    I see, thank you! I've still yet to best one problem though. When things get REALLY fun (odds just said F-U Rah, or big close team fight, for example) the adrenaline starts a pumping and I'm shacking too much to do things right. lol Does this mean I get high on LoL?

Edit: After thinking about it and listening to my stomach I've concluded I was just REALLY hungry and therefor low on fuel. Why do all the food joints have to be closed right now?! D:
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Riot Games tonight for a party...want me to steal anything? lulz
    edited December 2011
    Take their coasters!

Then mail me one XD

Also, not an Icrontic game but I felt like showing it.
    ExHsd.jpg