[BLOG] Owens OH my

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
So I have been looking for a new job cause I hate my current one, though it looks like I have found a replacement. Currently I am working at Fry's Electronics selling computer hardware, which as a job is pretty nice if you love long nights and a sales job where you are commission based. But I have been working there for almost 3 years now, 2 years and 10 months almost exactly, and its so time for a change. I have seen all of the managers in the quit for better jobs as well as most of the other employees in the store and its finally my time. Now as for me moving on to a better job its in the eye of the beholder because its a job where I am going to be working less hours and make less money but its an OFFICE JOB, during regular business hours and no more of this working on the weekends.

If you haven't caught on from the title the new job is going to be with Owens, ya they make sausage and stuff. NO and NO I am not going to be stuffing things or doing anything with sausage besides sticking it in my mouth.....to eat, #$($ I sound like GQ now ($R%**(#. Its pretty much baby sit 20 people in an office and maintain any of the odd computers in the processing section of the plant, also all the old scrap computers that I an shake a foot long sausage at....oh man if i just had enough room to set them all up to fold I could pick up 12ppd w00t. I am going to be working for their resident Tech as his assistant/b----(you know what I mean).

I am kind of excited because it looks like a good chance to play with server set-ups I haven't had to deal with before and they just started using VMware, which I have never touched. Also my new boss was saying I might get a laptop for work since he has a spare. So starting Mondayish have no fear because _k is HERE to change your printer ink!??

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Congrats on the new job, sausage man. :D
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    Congrats. Do you think it would be possible later on when you get a little relaxed and settled in your job to buy some sausages and ship it to me? Hmm would that even be allowed? I ought to ask Fatcat.

But I want to try some of Owen's sausages. No homo.
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    sausage.

(grats)