[BLOG] This thing is a forum extension.

Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
edited November -1 in Community
And this is a blog. Insert wit here is a blog. Check it. I hope to make it less asshole-like, and a little more family friendly.

You know family friendly right? That's like a parent letting his kid play Counter Strike Source, and demanding that no one swear on the mic. Yeah, that kind of family friendly.

Comments

• LMAO.. I know that guy.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    I'll give you to the end of the day to remove the bullshit potshots at Myrmidon before I ban you, and consider that a courtesy only due to your long tenure here. Completely unacceptable, completely asinine, and absolutely will not be tolerated here (linked, referenced, or otherwise).
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    It sure would be sporting if you'd link the forum thread in your blog, so people could form their own opinions about whether this 'anti-internet' and 'furry' business is true or libel. But then your ranting wouldn't really look so valid, would it?
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    Yea, He finally lost it.

Clearly counseling / anger management is needed.
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    Right, lemme get this straight.

You're going to ban me, for posting something on my blog...That's on a server that I pay for, using media that I put there, just because you don't like something I said on my blog.

Is there something constitutionally wrong with this, or is it just me?
    Oh doublepost.

Zuntar, I lost it six years ago. I went batshit crazy in the dorms of the San Marcus Vocational academy run by the Texas Branch MHMR.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Constitutionally? No way. These forums are not part of your free speech "right".

Read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up ;)

Every internet forum I am a member of (40+) reserves the right to remove any posting they see fit, as well as any member.
    No, my website is part of my free speech right, since I pay for it.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    "You're going to ban me, for posting something on my blog."

No, we're asking you to remove the link from OUR site, which WE pay for, to yours. You're using our site to advertise your site for free, which we let slide (even though it's tacky) - but when you use OUR site to drive traffic to YOURS, and then bash one of our members, we take exception to it.

This isn't a democracy. I'm sorry YAD, you don't fit in here. We try really hard to maintain an atmosphere of decency, kindness, politeness, and fun. You're none of those things, except for when you try really, really hard. You're too full of hate, man. Relax.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    I am talking about here YAD, not on your own site.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'd like to issue a public apology to Myrmidon on behalf of Icrontic.com for letting one of our members abuse his posting privileges in order to link to hateful and libelous crap.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Didn't mean to post this. :)
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    I don't think all the blame should go on YAD, even though he took his dislike for Myrmie a bit too far. I think removing the blog post and a PM to YAD explaining why it was taken down would have been acceptable, no need to threaten with the banhammer in public and cause a ruckus.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    If I threaten someone publicly, rest assured I have a damn good reason and it's not the first (or second, or third) time something like it has happened.