edited December 2011 in Gaming

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I'm so glad this happened. Thanks Joe.

-Bobby
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Asshole of a game won't let me play, because blah blah blah. Oh well. I remember the thread when someone revealed the news of HKO. I really should try it, but I'll stick with Aion as my money is going there.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    What is the questing system like? Or is it all farm/social/mini-battle based?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    The quests are all of the style of go defeat x number of creatures, or go to your farm and grow x number of sweet potatoes, etc.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    How is the social side monitored? I imagine a game geared toward that young of an age group would have some pretty heavy moderation of language and content.
  • timuchantimuchan Fishers, IN Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    YES, THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST GAME EVAR!
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I was pretty impressed from the short time I was able to play. They put a lot of thought into the design and gameplay. Even though it's geared for younger audiences, there's plenty to keep 'real' gamers interested. Though, I doubt they would play for the long-term, as things would eventually get to the point where seasoned players would lose interest.
    edited March 2010
    Yes. There are some pretty strict language filters. As you can see from the one screenshot, the word Kitty is filtered out in Hello Kitty Online.
  • edited March 2010
    My friend and his boyfriend play this game all the time!
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Dear, I love you too! I appreciate that you registered on Icrontic just to make fun of me!
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited March 2010
    GHoosdum wrote:
    What is the questing system like? Or is it all farm/social/mini-battle based?

almost every quest i've done has been grind x amount of "y item" or bring me this sandwich, or buy this thing and then build this thing. Mindless quests really. While the language is moderated really strictly I got away discussing more...risqué things with some other players. You just have to use your imagination or a thesaurus.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    DOT DOT DOT
  • edited March 2010
    FYI- This game is 13+ to register and play with open chat. It is not for young children (even though it's a Hello Kitty game) =)
  • edited December 2011
    Young children, you say? Ahahahahhh... Uh oh.
  • PunnyFuzzPunnyFuzz victoria, BC
    is Icrontic going to make thier own guild here like in WOW and etc.?

or are you guys just not MANLY enough?
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    is Icrontic going to make thier own guild here like in WOW and etc.?

or are you guys just not MANLY enough?
    I watch cartoons designed for young children, I'm secure in my masculinity BRING IT ON.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    That game is too hard for me. Seriously the first group of monsters I ran into killed me like 3 times over.
    Ah, my virgin article... Good stuff!!