The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• Sadly, I have the beta and have only been playing TF2 for about a year and some change? Aka you can still download the beta.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Sadly, I have the beta and have only been playing TF2 for about a year and some change? Aka you can still download the beta.
    oh lame.

Steam doesn't show my correct hours played, so here

over 493 hours in TF2
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Sadly, I have the beta and have only been playing TF2 for about a year and some change? Aka you can still download the beta.
    This is true, as I also have it. I did buy the Orange Box originally, so maybe it comes with that.

I think I'm sitting at 401 or something like that. I played a lot on a the Nemu's servers.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    493 hours is small time. ;)
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    This is true, as I also have it. I did buy the Orange Box originally, so maybe it comes with that.
    They have started using the Beta as a test bed for changes. Which is why sometimes things be crazy in thar.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Just wanted to point out how bigger and throbbier mine is - so old I have classic, too.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Oh sweet, I've been waiting for an oldschool tf2 e peenor circle jerk thread. I'll just leave this veiny monstrosity right here.

Edit: I know half of you have bigger epeenor join dates, so this thread is about to get real friendly. Yeehaw!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Oh ya?

• Oh ya?

8=================D
    I believe that was the earliest date possible, so this fight could come down to the time.

This is the biggest firepower I have:
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Mine is Sept. 28, 2007, I'm not taking a damn screenshot. I've played way less than almost all of you. I still use all default weapons and gear. I still have boatloads of fun when playing with the IC crew.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2012

I may not have had the game as long as you bitches, but I'll be damned if I haven't played the shit outta it.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    I like how this has become a thread about who is better for having played longer...
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    I blame fatcat.

BTW: "Hire Date: Sep 18, 2007 (4:35:12) GMT"
  • NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I like how this has become a thread about who is better for having played longer...
    Me too, all TF2peen flaunting aside though, I'm really enjoying playing this game more, I missed you people XD
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Just wanted to point out how bigger and throbbier mine is - so old I have classic, too.
    ... uninstalled.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Made it to the last bit of the trial. Much fun. Can't wait for more!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    I beat Jimmeh by 26 minutes.
    Sep 18, 2007 (19:20:32) GMT
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    00:17:04 GMT. *flex*

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    I only have 92 hours wracked up...I have the smallest TF2 epeen.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Oh we are posting badge shots? Did I do it right?

-Digi
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    those aren't badges, those are what ruined a perfect game :P
    So...many...hats...I'm scared...
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    00:17:04 GMT. *flex*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    No I beat you IIriyas, the life of a college grad student = 16 TF2 hours... LAME :(
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    those aren't badges, those are what ruined a perfect game :P
    No it actually says "Badge" on them.

Cry some more.

-Digi
    No I beat you IIriyas, the life of a college grad student = 16 TF2 hours... LAME :(
    If this is going to turn into a who's the best at being the worst competition then I think we're the only contenders on Icrontic, hat off to you ma'am you win! :D
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Jegus fuck Digi! Way to go.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I have some hats and some coupons for valve games and a baseball bat for scout and a long gun for spy do I win?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    I have my "server-clearing" minigun. It's all I need.

Last night I broke my points record as heavy. 47 points. :rarr:

PS <3 BobbyDigi for the strange minigun. :D
This discussion has been closed.