FS: Used White Macbook (October 2009 Version)

CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
edited February 2012 in Trading Post
I have a Macbook I bought in December of 2009. I've been using it since then on and off, primarily when I traveled. It's a nice size for carrying around.

This is the model: http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC207LL/A

The only difference with mine is that I upgraded the memory to 4GB. It's also not a refurb. It's used, so there are some scratches here and there on the outside from being in a laptop bag. On the inside, the screen has no scratches, but there are a few scratches from when I was wearing a watch while typing. Everything still works great, and I've been using it pretty heavily for the last month or so. I have a wedding to pay for now, so I'm trying to sell some things. :)

It comes with the original box and packaging, as well as all the original booklets and discs.

I've attached a couple pictures. I can provide more upon request. There's a vinyl Mario sticker on it that can be easily peeled off without causing any harm.

Asking $550 shipped.

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    What version of OS X is on it? What's the display resolution?
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    Snow Leopard

1280x800
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Bump for an awesome deal, incredibly tempting - I'm wanting to dive into the OS arena...

ARG!
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    Dude Ebay it if it doesnt sell here. I put my fathers macbook pro on it and got over 900
    edited January 2012
    Nice. Yeah, that's my next step. :)
    Going to give this one more bump before I list on eBay Wednesday. Lowered to $550 shipped.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    YGPM
    One last bump. eBay tomorrow! :)