SWTOR: Weekly Republic Killing Spree

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited January 2012 in Gaming
Starting 01.29.2012 we're going to start having weekly meet-ups. (gotta wait for football season to be done)

Time: 1pm until 4pm EST on Sundays

None of you are required to be there, but it will be fun times. If you can only make it for an hour or two, that's cool also. We can knock out Heroics, Flashpoints, etc. and build up social ranks which leads to epic gear. We may even throw in some PVP down the road

So guildies, join us.

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Well this sucks XP I work Sundays
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Well this sucks XP I work Sundays
    really? We picked sundays because that's the one day I don't work.

What are your hours on sunday?

do you work saturdays?
    edited January 2012
    I never work Saturdays and unfortunately my Sunday shifts range from 11am-7pm EST to 1pm-7pm EST

The hours schedule switches every week.

Please though if it's not convenient for everyone else don't make yourselves trouble on my behalf
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    sounds good to me
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Eh...shift works sux nutz. We'll see if we can work something out for ya.
    Eh...shift works sux nutz. We'll see if we can work something out for ya.
    No really I'm serious if it's going to make trouble trying to work around my schedule then please don't trouble yourselves, I can play during the week with you guys.

edited January 2012
    bump

depending on quantity of people and their levels, we will break up in to groups of 3 or 4 and work on flashpoints/[heroic 4]/social points etc.

would be great if everyone was at least level 17 so we can do Black Talon and Hammer Station FP's

I think us level 25's and above have 4-6 flashpoints we can do
    edited January 2012
    those planning to participate please meet up on the imperial fleet in the cantina 12:45.

we will do a guild photo and then split up teams for flashpoints.

looking forward to seeing you all together :D
    anyone take screen caps during the photo session? I accidently alt-screen over mine lol

if not, i'll just do them again in two weeks

Next Guild mash-up will be

02.12.12 1-4pm EST (this sunday is Super Bowl)

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2012

Yea, I got one.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Annnnnnnnnnd I missed it. I suck...I'll have to hop back on sometime this weekend and get things done with yas!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Ehh, so did I. There's always tomorrrrrrrow, tomorrrrowwww
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    there is a serious lack of red light saber :D
    Also a crap ton of Sith.
    Also a crap ton of Sith.
    the other BH and IA were not present
    Also a crap ton of Sith.
    Man, I get confused when they use Sith for "force users" instead of the race. I'm guessing there is some lore, but if not, stupid decision. I'm Zabrak (sp?), not Sith. The Sith look like they are made of the same stuff as Gumbi.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Man, I get confused when they use Sith for "force users" instead of the race. I'm guessing there is some lore, but if not, stupid decision. I'm Zabrak (sp?), not Sith. The Sith look like they are made of the same stuff as Gumbi.
    Sith are a race and an ideal/opposite of Jedi. It's a bit confusing, but not really. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith if you're curious.
    Sith are a race and an ideal/opposite of Jedi. It's a bit confusing, but not really. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith if you're curious.
    Right. This is what I'm talking about:

The term "Sith" originally referred to a species of alien native to the planets Korriban and Ziost, who were later enslaved and ruled by exiled Dark Jedi from the Galactic Republic.

Then alters to this

Following centuries of interbreeding and mixing of cultures between the aliens and the exiles, the Sith would no longer be identified by their race, but by their dedication to the ancient Sith philosophy.

Just from an outsiders point of view, there is a simple delineation between Jedi and the various races (i.e. anyone who is force sensitive and wants to follow that path/gets accepted) compared to there actually being a Sith race and it also comprising the opposite of Jedi. Just semantics.
    Sure, but it's a pretty engrossing story how an entire race became associated with an overarching philosophy involving The Force.

I love the Star Wars mythos and story. I'm not really sure how an outsider would associate with it, but I'd like to think they'd actually look into it instead of just rushing through.

Then I remember what most people are like.
    Indeed. That is probably why I'm a terrible RPG player. I like to get to the action, so to speak. I read some of the books in Skyrim and paid attention to all the conversations, which is a lot more than I've done before. I didn't mean to come off as condescending or anything like that, just confused when out of my typical zone of knowledge.
    Indeed. That is probably why I'm a terrible RPG player. I like to get to the action, so to speak. I read some of the books in Skyrim and paid attention to all the conversations, which is a lot more than I've done before. I didn't mean to come off as condescending or anything like that, just confused when out of my typical zone of knowledge.
    You didn't. I sometimes forget that not everyone is as much a fanboy about the content/story as I am.
    C'est la vie! We all have our interests and I certainly don't begrudge anyone theirs. Unless it involves crush fetish; that shit is just weird.
    Weekly Guild meetup gets back on schedule starting Sunday 2.12.12 1-4pm EST

Look forward to seeing you all
  • FYi, I will not be around for the 2-12 or 2-19 stuff.
    edited February 2012
    FYi, I will not be around for the 2-12 or 2-19 stuff.
    your mission will be to convert those californications to SWTOR :D
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    after taking a short break, I will be back on this weekend.
    Fun times today

We killed the World Boss on Tatooine, Alderaan, Quesh, Taris and Nar Shaddaa with one healer and learned that interrupting is a Good Thing™
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Stupid work. I'm glad you guys got something going on.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Also, lets not forget the poor soul who probably pooped himself as an entire Ops group of the opposing faction passed him, stopped, then turned back to give the most ridiculous 8 on 1 beating of a lifetime.