BF3 Platoon

NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Gaming
Please join our Icrontic Brigade Combat Team HERE before following additional instructions below.

PvRtB.png

The current IC BCT layout. Please request platoon invites for those platoons you're interested in joining. These platoons are not meant to pigeonhole you into a particular style of play. Rather, they're simply there to serve as a quick reference guide for guidance on how to properly play a class of soldier.

For example, anyone serving in the Calvary Squadron has a proficiency in helicopter flight, and would be must suited to teach you the skills necessary to become proficient yourself.

Links Below:

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    This is a great idea.

My best classes are support (MG) and sniper. Depends on the situation. I don't even bother with the other two. Expect mostly sniper from me.

I can't wait! I've wanted to do this for years.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Keep getting a stupid "You account is not allowed to login" error. My credentials are correct and I can log into the other sections, including Origin.

Is this because I don't actually own the game yet?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Probably
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Yes, battlelog is part of BF3, so you'd have to own it first.
    edited October 2011
    Updated with additional platoons. Please follow the OP for guidance. The picture breaks the forums, but meh.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Some initial invites have already been sent out.
    edited November 2011
    Bump just to keep you guys aware of the goal. No new changes, but we've had the game out for some time now and people might be more settled into a particular role.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Definitely in on Armor/engineer. Best scores/win ratio on that for me.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Apparently I'm a good pilot, but I prefer playing Mobile AA for vehicles and Assault or Support for infantry depending on the level and need.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Helo, armor, & engi.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Engi and Armor for me. Engineer is credit to team!!
  • I don't know why I'm just seeing this. I need to be infantry/support. If we need any more engineers I can do that well too but I am primarily a bipod junkie.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'm going to add helicopters to my list of things I can do now :)
    edited January 2012
    I'm adding everyone that asks to join a particular platoon via battlelog...It's too difficult to individually send invites for everyone that's requested a particular item.
    I was rocking the helo again tonight... Fully loaded transport stayed afloat for a long time due to 2 engi's and we even had a javelin on board. Loved tonight.
  • FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    just started playing this game last night and holy Sh*t is it a good game, can't stop playing it for a second. still haven't gotten a hang of aerial vehicles yet =/. add me on origin if you want to play, Brohammad_Ali
    I had a 3 hour dog fight with a GREAT pilot. Man, aerial radar is SO unfair in Wake Island. I could not find him and often learned where he was by seeing the streamers of his missiles... I was better at maneuvering and staying on him when I WAS behind him. But I had to find him first...

Oh and in under a month I have over 46 hours... That is amazing considering the amount of time I usually have to playing games.
  • Medical and armor, if you don't mind.
  • lil bit over 800M headshot. :( I never see anybody on the icrontic server. I wanted to play with you guys.
    Yeah, we get full server typically on the "play now" night, but I experience the same result other times
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    We play on Wed Nights @ 7 PST (10 EST)

@Fearmyblink what is your Battle Log name?
  • FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    Brohammad_Ali

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I will be joining soon. Just got my free copy from ME3 pre-order. Now if there was just one more game with a 3.....
    BF3 or ME3? This is a ME3-free zone. :D
    EA was giving out free copies of BF3 with ME3 preorders