CASE CLOSED

UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA:Redwood City, CA Icrontian
edited February 2012 in Food & Drink
Just letting @Basil know, majority letting you know how to into whiskEy:

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Whisky is what you do to egg whites.

ahm aboot to whisky up dees eggs here, yarp!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    But you took this screenshot before the tie vote...
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Son, there isn't even a contest, and regardless you still can't into whisky.

/REALTALK
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Does my vote really count since I can't (and won't) drink yet, and there fore know NOTHING on the subject?
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Depends on what you're drinking exactly. Scotch or Irish? Whiskey. American or Canadian? Whisky.
  • @Annes WHY ARE YOU AWAKE AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR?
    @tiberiuslazarus Ah,well, we have a UK office, and I was the tech on call this week. They had an issue at 10:22am? I'm up!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Depends on what you're drinking exactly. Scotch or Irish? Whiskey. American or Canadian? Whisky.
    Annes, I love you. You're my girl, but you're so wrong it hurts. The Scottish have been spelling it whisky since forever and a day. American and Irish whiskey (whiskeys.) Scottish, Canadian, and Japanese whisky (whiskies.)
    DAMMIT. I knew it was one of the ways, but I didn't bother to check. I was almost completely the opposite of correct.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    obviously no one knows it should just be BOURBON
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    YOUR ALL SPELING IT RONG ITS J-A-C-K

/whateverthatwas
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    Jack is ok, but if you're going to drink Bourbon, do the real stuff (Jack is Bourbon, but not technically Bourbon, because it's official title is Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey is made in Tennessee).

Jack is ok, particularly for the price, but there are so much better choices in the Bourbon/Tennessee arena:

Maker's Mark
    Maker's 46
    Bulliet
    Woodford Reserve

To name just a few.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    You forgot to mention Wiski.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I honestly don't get excited about Jack. It's drinkable and I won't turn it down if it's free or there's nothing else, but I'll at least hit up some Jameson if I'm just getting some baseline whiskey.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    Jack is ok, but if you're going to drink Bourbon, do the real stuff (Jack is Bourbon, but not technically Bourbon, because it's official title is Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey is made in Tennessee).

Jack is ok, particularly for the price, but there are so much better choices in the Bourbon/Tennessee arena:

Maker's Mark
    Maker's 46
    Bulliet
    Woodford Reserve

To name just a few.
    forgot Ridgemont Reserve 1792, Four Roses small batch, Knob Creek :)