ICMC: ICTown and Build Plot Requests

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Updated the availability chart. There are still a few players that have shown interest but have not chosen a plot yet. @drasnor @CaptainMoustache @trooster89 please let me know if you want a plot or are going to pass for now.

Plot reservation is on hold for 24 hours awaiting their response.

-Digi
  • Ah yes, I would like a plot in town. How does A10 sound? I'll clear it out and set up shop there if approved.
    Ah yes, I would like a plot in town. How does A10 sound? I'll clear it out and set up shop there if approved.
    Just had someone switch over there from A1. A9 and B10 are both available.

-Digi
  • A9 It is!
    A9 It is!
    Gah, I was wrong. You have your choice of A9 or A10 @CaptainMoustache

-Digi
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Dammit, I just got on and A10 was the one that made my <3:D
  • Who's claimed H1? I checked out the map and suddenly, a boat!
    H10 for me, please? :D
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    sorry Midga, I placed the request for industrial H10 a page back (Guess it just hasn't been recorded yet XD)
    Who's claimed H1? I checked out the map and suddenly, a boat!
    Forum user D3k0y, his in game escapes me right now. He moved from A1.

Cap has first chance at A10. If he declines, it's midga's. I'll work on an updated availability map tonight.

-Digi
    edited February 2012
    bugger. I looked but didn't see any =/ You'll need to move my signs off, or I will when I'm back on.

I won't be able to look at it in game again until tonight, but I mostly just want something next to the watery edge of town. Or at least the edge of town. Preference is corners. Like I said, A10 was <3

Anyway, see y'all on tonight :D

--

btw, could we get the server address in the top post?
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    I'll take C5.
    bugger. I looked but didn't see any =/ You'll need to move my signs off, or I will when I'm back on.

I won't be able to look at it in game again until tonight, but I mostly just want something next to the watery edge of town. Or at least the edge of town. Preference is corners. Like I said, A10 was <3

--

btw, could we get the server address in the top post?</p>
    The plots have been going so fast that keeping updated signs on them has not been possible. I myself have to run down the plots to see what is available. Corner wise: A1 is free as of now. I will have to check but the only waters edge I could provide would be an industrial plot at H6... though again I would have to run down the thread and verify that is indeed still available. You also still have a chance at A10 if Cap declines. I'll try to get a hold of him tonight also.

and no I will not add the address to the OP, there is a thread with the Server info posted and if it were to ever change I do not wish to hunt down all the posts with it in it. :D

-Digi

--

btw, could we get the server address in the top post?</p>
    The plots have been going so fast that keeping updated signs on them has not been possible. I myself have to run down the plots to see what is available. Corner wise: A1 is free as of now. I will have to check but the only waters edge I could provide would be an industrial plot at H6... though again I would have to run down the thread and verify that is indeed still available. You also still have a chance at A10 if Cap declines. I'll try to get a hold of him tonight also.

and no I will not add the address to the OP, there is a thread with the Server info posted and if it were to ever change I do not wish to hunt down all the posts with it in it. :D

-Digi
    Well then, if it's cool I'll claim that H6 if it's still available, and if A10 falls through I'll take A1 instead :D

And no problem. I was just forwarding this thread on to some peoples, but I ended up forwarding the other as well. A link to that thread in the OP would rock, though. :o

Thanks for taking the time to manage all this ^_^
  • A9 is still fine with me, A10is yours, have at it Midga!
    :rockon:

-Digi
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Hey there Digi! May I have town plot D9, please?

I would also like to request industrial plot H6 if at all possible. :)

Thank you so much for all your hard work you've put into the IC Minecraft reboot! :D

EDIT: Looks like Midga may have already claimed H6. If that's the case, H10 in the corner would be groovy. And if town plot D9 is gone as well, I can take E7 as a second priority. Thanks!
    C5 for Drasnor
    A9 for Cap
    A10 and H6 for Midga
    D9 and H10 for Bandrik

Updating what I have now to upload new availability map. Might need to expand the industrial plots sooner than I anticipated.

-Digi
    <3!
    Digi I had H10 written down on page 2

Not a problem really but eh.
    No you are right. I knew that to, I have no idea how I missed it the last couple updates. Bandrik would you like the last available industrial plot G5?

Ilriyas has set claim to H10

-Digi
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Dang these fill fast. I guess I'll request E7. Sorry for requesting right after you just updated everything.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Digi: thank you so much for Town D9!

And yeah, didn't see Ilriyas' request on page 2, and that's totally cool. I will happily accept Industrial G5. :3
    Dang these fill fast. I guess I'll request E7. Sorry for requesting right after you just updated everything.
    You got it, and no worries. I have to update from my booboo anyways.
    Digi: thank you so much for Town D9!
    And with those two placements I think I'll look into naming Road DE Equestria Avenue

-Digi
    Should we clear more potential plots? I'm sure we'll have many more members who'll want to get a plot. (Heck I'll do it if it becomes necessary)
    We might be heading for an expansion... 1 week after the restart. 53 plots assigned. 7 left.

I'm going to think about how to handle that but the sides of town can always use flattening :-P

-Digi
    Well alright then, tonight's assignment: flatten outlying area.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Bobby - there is a mountainous area with a lava fall visibile on the surface. Can I claim an area around that of appropriate size so that I can mine out of the cave without disturbing people?
    I can certainly look into it. Can you provide me the coords of said lava fall?

-Digi
  • SaniteaSanitea Manitoba, Canada
    I would like to request A8. I am a bit late in posting as I already started building though. :P

MC alias: Ramiel0
This discussion has been closed.