Minecraft screenshot brag/lulz thread

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    Sphax is awesome. I've been using it since 1.7b.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Stone monument thing next to his place~
    Well ... at least it was featured. lol

Very nice pack though.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    Just tried out this pack. It has a very nice polish to it. I like it.
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    Nice pics Hammy!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Dude, hot texture pack. I might actually have to try it out. Thanks for tossing up the shots!
  • Hrm... nice looking texture pack. When I installed it, however, all natural stone had miniature portal and fire textures on them. Strange.
    Are you running OptiFine or some other HD patcher? Otherwise, they have a 16p version, doesn't look quite as nice as the 128+ though.
  • Nope, derp.
    Well worth it, even if you're running the stock texture pack. The optimization speeds things up considerably (from 10-30 fps to 50-80fps on lappy).
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    I love that sphax texture pack. Also while stumbling on the forums i found this:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/748553-11-mine-little-pony-v11/
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I love that sphax texture pack. Also while stumbling on the forums i found this:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/748553-11-mine-little-pony-v11/

*looks at server admins*

Please? o.o

It even "By editing a text file included with the mod you can change whether nobody is ponyfied, everyone is ponyfied, or only those players who have a Mine Little Pony skin are ponyfied." so it's not mandatory!

I would never ask for anything else for Christmas ever again!
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    I guess I knew that had to exist somewhere, but even so:
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I agree with Basil's gif.
  • @midga - No.

Also, it's a client-side mod anyway. Install it on your client if you want. If it were a server-side mod, however, it would not be installed.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    That texture pack is awesome! I'm getting it now.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    What happens when you idle at the zombie grinder for too long?

Yeah, it lags town.

-Digi
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    ...braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains.........
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    meh, at least you got to level up like a mug!
    So, it would appear that glowstone transmits power almost directly vertically (second part of the video). Anyone have enough to test this out in 1.1 or 1.2 (I believe it's just in 1.2)? It would be extremely useful in a great number of contraptions.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    My 7-segment LED works - now I just need to figure out the clock signal :)
    I enchanted a Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 4 diamond pick last night!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    That is pro.
    Lost it in lava already. Rage quit. I hate this game.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    My 7-segment LED works - now I just need to figure out the clock signal :)
    Figured out the clock signal - just need to figure out how to reset it after 9 so it doesn't freak out from 10-15.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Lost it in lava already. Rage quit. I hate this game.
    I wish now that I had said "inb4 lava" yesterday when I read what you got. I actually considered it but didn't bother.

Inafter lava, I guess.
    :facepalm:
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    So I did some pixel art of boners video game sprites last week. Pretty happy with the results. Thanks again to Canti and his Skittle Farm; may you be blessed with entrance into eternal sheep hell.

Here they are, along with the original sprites I referenced.
    Flammie, the dragon you get in Secret of Mana, stands proudly on the left.
    Crono of Chrono Trigger fame pumps his fist with delight on the right.
    These represent two of my favorite games of all time, both featured on the SNES.

I lit them both with torches, so that they may forever be radiant beacons of glory.

Speaking of lighting up with torches, I noticed that Black Mage wasn't quite menacing enough at night. I fixed that. Now his gaze shines down upon us all. What vile things go through the cloaked one's mind behind those eyes? Mere mortals could never comprehend such things.

By the way, I expanded the Pixel Gallery with 2 additional rows, which are now awaiting new residents. Grab some wool and contribute!
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    clearly he's about to use his meteor spell.... but only once per day.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Hitman, Ryokyo and I went into the Nether last night in hopes to gather some Glowstone for the warehouse build. We used Ryokyo's silk touch pick to grab them. I believe it was somewhere around 3 hours later (Hitman and I only died once each, Ryokyo unscathed, Zero loss) we have 13 stacks+ of glowstone. Damn that was fun.

-Digi