Taco Bell and ICHQ Detroit

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Those burgers sound amazing and I may have to make a trip to Windsor to see for myself.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    There's a Del Taco in Dearborn Hieghts, if you want yummy tacos and not get killed for them.

5644 North Telegraph Road
    Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

Fun Fact: I lived in Dearborn Heights in the mid-90s, and my brother war born there.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I am definitely up for a trip back to Windsor for MotorBurger... Best burger ever!!!
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Dear Bobby, Taco Bell is not real food. Especially in California....
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    Binh, don't talk trash about the BELLE! @_@ Ooooooh nummy crunch wraps...I will freakin' brave any streets to purchase you.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Taco Bell is quickly starting to sound less and less like standard fare and more and more like an addiction...

...Now if you'll excuse me it's 1:00am I need another Coke.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Bleh, whatever.

White Castle's where it's at, anyway.

(Taco Bell is ok too though, I guess. 10 bucks for 12 tacos is pretty good.)
    Binh, don't talk trash about the BELLE! @_@ Ooooooh nummy crunch wraps...I will freakin' brave any streets to purchase you.
    Only speaking the truth =)
  • I'll pass on taco bell after last year's "fake meat" fiasco.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Taco Bell could be people and I'd still eat it.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'll pass on taco bell after last year's "fake meat" fiasco.

But that 'fiasco' only proved that their fake meat is indeed real USDA beef. Nothing fake about it. It isn't as low grade as all the haters want it too be. Even if it were as fake as the accusers said it was, I'd still frigging eat it because it's delicious.

So many people are missing the point on this. I don't want authentic Mexican (even though I love Mexican.) I want TACO BELL. It is my favorite food, period. It is cheap, and it is delicious. Authenticity can kiss off - taco Belle is Americanized fast food at its best.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Taco Bell could be Soylent Green and I'd still eat it.
    FTFY
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian

How's the White Castle situation look?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    So many people are missing the point on this. I don't want authentic Mexican (even though I love Mexican.) I want TACO BELL. It is my favorite food, period. It is cheap, and it is delicious. Authenticity can kiss off - taco Belle is Americanized fast food at its best.
    I feel you on this Lynx. While I'm not into Taco Bell, I tell this to peeps about Panda Express. I love me some Chinese Food but sometimes I just want some Panda.

-Digi
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian

Pretty good, actually. I'm eating some right now as I'm typing this.

Their cheeseburgers are amazing. Plus I can pick off the pickle's and give them to Shannon to share.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Pretty good, actually. I'm eating some right now as I'm typing this.

Their cheeseburgers are amazing. Plus I can pick off the pickle's and give them to Shannon to share.

I believe she's refering to White Castle's potential availability at ICHQ, it's an Icrontic tradition after all.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    Nothing like deep-fried White Castle :thumbsup:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Heh. Well, not to be racissssssss, but..... we're in Detroit so they're on every corner. Along with KFC and Popeye's.

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Prime your taco bell skills are terrible.

There's one on wayne state university campus, and one at livernois and fort.
    Shwaip, both of those are food court stores that are open during business hours only. On top of that, they only have limited menus.

SO YEAH.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I CAN WORK WITH THIS.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Shwaip, both of those are food court stores that are open during business hours only. On top of that, they only have limited menus.

SO YEAH.
    Spoken like a true person who can't eat taco bell anymore.
    I cannot wait to go back to Detroit and order a sack of 10 from White Castle.
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    hummm. i really wanna come and visit icrontic HQ, i am trying to convince my wife the icrontic expo will be fun for her (...come on guys, help me out here), instead of fun for me but boring for her and baby
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    There are ladies at EPIC, and they like to go shopping and do girly things in addition to nerdy things.
  • bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
    I hunger for Taco Bell as much as anyone, but since you moved so close, go get tamales from Evie's in Mexicantown. So much better than the bell.
    Allen, my girlfriend doesn't really participate in Expo, but she always has fun, and as Wags said, there are other things to do.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Wait, so you want to bring your wife and a baby?
  • Bad news, it seems the Doritos Loco Taco has replaced the Beefy Crunch Burrito....it is no more.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Taco Bell giveth and taketh away. No love lost over here.