Expo Icrontic 2012

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    The rage. The delicious rage.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Pink is a man's color. Harden up, you sallies.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Vegeta wears pink on his days off.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    The color would look awesome underneath my pink Izod polo.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Vegeta wears pink on his days off.
    Holy crap are you me? I was just about to post this picture when I read that. image
    I'll take that in grey if you don't mind xD

You can't have this logo and half ass it by wanting it in anything other than pink.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Fine, I'll take the pink shirt if only because I don't want to be the only one not wearing a pink one.

...yay for peer-pressure
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    I will wear the shit out of that shirt.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Love design.

Haters gonna hate.
    I'll take that in grey if you don't mind xD
    It seems the MLP crowd is somewhat divided... :D
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Fine, I'll take the pink shirt if only because I don't want to be the only brony not wearing a pink one.

...yay for peer-pressure
    ftfy, there will be many members rockin the grey

-Digi

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Would come up with a "GreenDevout" related joke, but I'm feeling too green to put in the required amount of energy to make the ol' grey matter grow a green idea. *coughverdecough* *coughmidoricough*

If you'll excuse me I really am sick and need to get some work done. I'd prefer something less MLP, but great job on the design nonetheless.
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    By any chance, do you have the measurement info for the different t-shirt sizes? (if you have the t-shirt company info, that'll do)
  • Division-G needs to bring the mobile unit to Expo. It'll rock your world(s).
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Oh yeah... Division-G WILL be present. :rarr:
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    I'll be buying the tickets tomorrow (march 5) for me and Jared (RedDragon)
    We missed last year so we're not missing this year,Oh and cherries will be in hand for the newbies :) can't wait to see you all again. :)
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    I have tickets RedDragon and I are headed to the RedCarpet :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    :rockon:
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    oh man cherries ftw!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    ~BOOM~ Cherries in the house!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Right now, La Quinta is running 35% off early bookings. Rooms can be had for $49 per night during Expo, or $44 per night with the AAA rate.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    I'd be there just for the cherries.
  • Oh yeah... Division-G WILL be present. :rarr:
    Not sure excited.......or angry.....hmmmm.
  • So if we are male Icrontic.com fans secure enough in our manhood to wear a pink T-Shirt with bubbly looking lettering, does that make us Icronies for life?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    So if we are male Icrontic.com fans secure enough in our manhood to wear a pink T-Shirt with bubbly looking lettering, does that make us Icronies for life?
    pretty sure you already were man...
    So my passport is expired and the renewal process is...a bit of a *&^#$. If I can't get it renewed in time and I find a way to mail myself to EXPO can one of you guys sign for me and simply send me back when it's over?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    You've seen the map right? I'm sure it'll be a synch to smuggle you over the river, human trafficking is ezpz.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    You've seen the map right? I'm sure it'll be a synch to smuggle you over the river, human trafficking is ezpz.
    Too much synch tube and not enough studying. :P

@Ilriyas, 3 months isn't enough time? This seems to indicate that processing time is 20 days by mail.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Ilriyas, this is unacceptable.
    edited March 2012
    Ilriyas, this is unacceptable.
    My laziness will eventually be the end of me, don't worry though if I can motivate myself (And EXPO is a huge motivation) I'll have everything filed in under a week.

Next up: Putting aside a paycheck for EXPO and getting train tickets.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Oh how nice it must be to simply train into EPIC. I must do things like arrange for shipping and a pricey flight
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian