League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    What the crap happened there? How is it even possible to be that collectively bad at level 30?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Ouch. Just ouch.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    What the crap happened there? How is it even possible to be that collectively bad at level 30?
    You'd be surprised.

To our credit though, no one took any unnecessary risks, and they did amazing jobs at baiting/ccing the hell out of people when I came to gank. I also ate that Skarner's jungle kinda bad, he didn't have any buffs past his first blue.
    Eh, whatever.
    Let's play. I'm bored. Get on LoL.
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    Lololololol
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Just played a rather interesting test match of Corkie.

Things were bumpy, I wasn't doing amazing but I wasn't doing downright horri-bad. Then people started "complaining". If you got to look a the charts at the end of the match, you would think they would be complaining at me cause I was the, according to the numbers, worst player on our team. But nope, they were going after the Ashe player who was using a different build then you might normally expect. At the end of the match, Ashe was probably our MVP (by the numbers.)

So faux lesson of the day: "Ingenuity, understanding your champion, and just being different are things to HATE on." ( •_•)

Btw the build she did grabbed some core "Ashe" items then stacked health and Atma's Impaler, and at 4k health, she was hitting hard and fast like Ashe should right?

P.S. I'm gonna quote Iron Will from now on whenever I play Alistar.
    Ugh. I frigging swear, League has the WORST community of players I have EVER seen. Worse that CoD, worse than Halo. It's frigging awful.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Worse than XBL?
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Not worse than XBL.

I've been seeing a lot fewer rude-asses. Mostly because I only play with a group of five. :D
    I've played a ton of XBL. In my experience, League has been nicer, and I don't play with a regular group (yet.) All though the closing comment from that last complainer I mentioned was probably one of the harshest "curses" I've ever experienced. "I hope you all fall in a bucket of AIDS needles."

I was kinda curious as to what would have happened had we actually lost. I'm guessing they would rage quit before that happened.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    "I hope you all fall in a bucket of AIDS needles."
    That's my experience with just about every random person I've played with. The level of condescending garbage that people spew when they are winning towards the other team, and arrogant hateful bullshit people say to their own team when they are losing (even if the jerk is the one dragging his team down) is unreal.
    The LoL community is really bad but the more you play it (hopefully not solo) you just get use to it. There is nothing a person can do to change the mind of somebody that is not willing to listen to reason. Best thing you can do to insult them is to ignore.
    Anyone else interested, I'm so in if we can get Occupy Baron in on this.
    Maybe...
    Might be interested, but I'm not occupy Baron, and Fatal1ty is a scrub.
    YUS
    edited March 2012
    Guys... that shit's... now...

Fuck. Why do I never hear about this stuff until it's JUST too late? Same with the Ryze Up tournament.
    More publicity. They needs it. That or we need to go deeper.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Whatever. We can get some ACTUAL Occupy practice in now. Or, y'know, as soon as cherplunka stops having tests. :P
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    so good!
  • My balls? My balls are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    My fellow League players know exactly what this means when related to me.

Hey guys look I'm an OP AP carry!

OP REP
    To explain what went on there, our Warwick DC'd at the beginning, so Cola left my safe bottom lane to go solo top.

AND HE HAD MORE MONEY THAN I DID (gp10 op)
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    MUNDO!
  • TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC Member
    DAMN IT AUDIOSTALKERS! I JUST GOT THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD! @cola