If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Things that really annoy me.

• TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    I don't mean the gas that is put in the underground tanks. I mean the gas I pump into my own cars. The profit from everyone else buying gas there would cover it.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    I've had friends get T-Boned and killed by folks who don't follow a damned stop sign, and thought the speed limit was "negotiable".

So yeah, I might feel a bit strongly about #4.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat I am the hatchet man, look over your shoulder Icrontian
    Must resist rant
    must resist rant
    resist or be forever banned
    don't let Tim get the best of your senses

OK, just the moderate version......

This is the stupidist fucking shit I have ever heard!!!
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Mt_Goat to Tim:

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Except for you know #4 there's a reason it's called a STOP sign.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat I am the hatchet man, look over your shoulder Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    1. WTF difference does it make how the numbers are put up? That is what you get with low paid/teen hires. I don't even look at the damn things long enough to scrutinize them at all.

2. Who cares about someone that has no balls and needs to advertise by hanging plastic balls from the back of their truck. See, they don't even know what end of the body balls are supposed to be on since they generally hang them on the back. :rolleyes: And I'm not looking at anyones balls wheather theyre real or fake! I like baseball caps do my fair share of drinking but do agree that smoking is for loosers. As for country music, I like it a lot. It is generally genuine down to earth and speaks of good moral values not like some other stuff that every other line is "kill the fuck'n hoes" or "gonna cap me a cop". :shakehead:

3. What is wrong with jacked up 4X4's? They are as American as apple butter. I don't like lowriders though. I want to see Tim tell some redneck trucker that his semi has too much chrome. ....and anything about country music, except how great it is.

4. I can understand that in a lot of California a rolling stop is the norm. But I see Tim explaining to the cop why he was going 70 in a 50 zone;
    officer: do you know how fast you were going?

Tim: yes, but it's OK, those signs are just suggestions and by the way they really annoy me.

officer: what was that?

Tim: yea, those signs are just...

officer: wait a minute! They are the "legal limit of the spped" in the area.

Tim: But they really annoy me!

officer: step out of the car and put your hands....... LMFAO

If this doesn't speak of what country music and values are all about you can kiss my grits!!!

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    To all of you who feel strongly about #4, please do not ever come to California. We have the California Stop and it doesn't actually involve a stop much at all.

One of the few reasons I love the West coast. That, the girls and the weather :D
    you clearly aren't including all of the west coast in this comment.
    Obviously =P

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Montreal Member
    edited Mar 2012
    @Tim. My buddy Tim.

Look bro. It's not that I don't like you. I mean, I don't like you but that's not what this is about.

You see the thing is Tim, the problem is that you're sullying the good name of Tims everywhere. Just by breathing you're doing that, Tim. Can you see the problem here old friend? Can you see what I'm saying?

I wish there was another way, I really do. I love to see Tims get the help they need and become happy, healthy, contributing members of society again I really do. I think we know that's just not on the cards for you though brochacho. It's nothing personal, you must understand. Just business. Tim business actually. Business of Tims.

You've gotta go.
    It's alright.
    But if you've got to go, go now.
    Or else you gotta stay all night.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    Umm wow, so much to say.........

I plead the fifth on 1,2,3 and have to agree with the concensis on 4.

STOP you idiot!