Unusual Destruction <Ryokyo>

carwolfcarwolf Member
edited March 2012 in Minecraft
Last night i logged off on top of the Auto wheat farm to play TF2 for a hour or so with other IC members

But when i got back on this morning the Auto Wheat farm i was standing on top of had
what looks like a creeper explosion and i was missing half a bar of health what is strange about this is the area it is Highly Lit up and when i check the overviewer map none of the Mob spawn area's are not even close to the area of the destruction

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    There actually is a good bit of spawning in that area I've noticed, but it's not on the surface. We might need to make a thorough sweep and stake out every crook and nanny.

What concerns me is this tendency for post-log-off damage and deaths. You're not the first person I've heard of getting attacked after they /quit.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    There are actually a few spots near there that overviewer shows as spawnable, including the tops of some trees and some blocks north of the farm. Also, what midga said. The map is not meant to be authoritative with regards to spawnable locations, it's really more of a guideline.
  • UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Yeah, I died while offline the other day, lost 3 level 50 enchanted tools and 10 stacks of obsidian. Really sucks.
  • UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Any word on what the issue is? I lost a hell of a lot of hard work because of this glitch, and honestly, I'm kinda turned off from playing right now. :-/
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    The issue at hand here is mobs causing damage after a player disconnects. We are looking into the issue. The only thing I can advise is to make sure you are in a safe location when you disconnect. Please PM me if you have any further concerns.

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.