Mass Effect anime tie-in details revealed

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    It will follow the back-story of Buff Plankchest, a generic FPS tough guy for the Human Systems Alliance, and the least interesting squad member of the third and final game in the Mass Effect series.
    Good choice there.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Personally I was reminded of one of those bloody annoying, 'macho' Jersey Shore characters.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    Oneshot anime tie-in to a video game?

Surely this has worked many times before!

Why just take a look at Dante's...Inferno.

....oh.

This is going to suck, isn't it.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    James Vega, the most useless character since male shep. (oh snap.)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    yea, haven't use him yet. and I can totally dance better than him...
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian
    I've been hoping all game for a nuke that needs James Vega to manually detonate in a "heroic sacrifice" while we all flit away in a shuttle.

Still regretting that I accidentally picked Kaidan Alenko for that in ME1 instead of Ashley...
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

It was after this scene that doing "whatever the FUCK it takes" involved staying in the cargo bay for the rest of the game.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    So they made an Ashley clone that isn't as nice to look at as Ashley. Then thought he was important enough to have more back story than her as well.

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
  • TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC Member
    Oh lord. I don't want this to happen. Anything to make money I guess but I still don't want it to happen.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    FUNimation? I'll pass.