Diablo III release date announced

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC Member
    You know? I don't often do this but I think I might actually blow the hundred bucks on the Collectors edition.
  • GnomeWizarddJohn Davenport Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I got my preorder and my hard back strat guide reciept in my wallet! I am ready
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    I don't know anything about the Diablo series, I have never played it, and I'm not going to play it.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I don't know anything about the Diablo series, I have never played it, and I'm not going to play it.
    So ... tim.

I played the beta for this and wasn't that drawn in. It seemed like Torchlight with "better" graphics, so if you enjoyed the Diablo's of past, you should enjoy this one.
  • ChoochBinh Nguyen K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Well, good-bye $100....
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    You know? I don't often do this but I think I might actually blow the hundred bucks on the Collectors edition.
    I concur. I don't think I've purchased a Collector's Edition since Civilization III and this might be the one.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Well, good-bye $100....
    This^^
  • KoreishBrad Meyer I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Always a tie in to WoW, and now a tie in to SC2.
  • $100? ....really, $99 is a reasonable price to lose a hundred hours a week of my life....for however long it takes to play all characters through all levels....who needs live people for social interaction? And that soulstone!
  • Well, the collector's edition sucks balls as usual. Seriously, it's as generic as it can be.
  • _kMichael Wilson P-Town, Texas Icrontian
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    i can't wait
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    I don't believe it until I'm playing it.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    YES I'M GONNA BE SO WIZARD!
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

is the CE available from blizzard or do I buy it from amazon?
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    Damn, and I was going to make a comment about how it would release when they finish Duke Nukem, but once this is out as well, what will we have to mock release dates with anymore? Maybe the day they release a patch that makes Daikatana playable?
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    May 15th, 2012: The Lost Day(s)
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'll see you fools in May. This game will be the end of me. It will wreck me. Totally OK with that.
    edited March 2012
    Damn, and I was going to make a comment about how it would release when they finish Duke Nukem, but once this is out as well, what will we have to mock release dates with anymore?
    Half-Life 3.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Damn, and I was going to make a comment about how it would release when they finish Duke Nukem, but once this is out as well, what will we have to mock release dates with anymore?
    Half-Life 2 Ep 3

Fix't for all those people raging too hard to do it :P
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    or the complete Starcraft 2...

Half-Life 2 Ep 3

Fix't for all those people raging too hard to do it :P
    Either one works equally well...
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    Yeah. Excitement. I haz it.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    CE has been pre-ordered. Good-bye life. It was nice knowing you.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Cautiously optimistic. Some of the changes strike me as an over simplification, some not so much. Also heard mixed reports from Beta, but we'll see.