Back to bass-ics. A return to my musical roots.

2»

Comments

• kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    They haven't released the Bass dlc content for Rockmsith yet. But when/if they do that game is an awesome practice tool. I've basically just started playing guitar for the past 6 months. I've been taken lessons and practicing that stuff. But Rocksmith is a much better tool to get you to practice. Not only can you work on songs that you like. But the arcade practice portions of the game are very effective for teaching chords and fingering and strumming.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    They haven't released the Bass dlc content for Rockmsith yet. But when/if they do that game is an awesome practice tool. I've basically just started playing guitar for the past 6 months. I've been taken lessons and practicing that stuff. But Rocksmith is a much better tool to get you to practice. Not only can you work on songs that you like. But the arcade practice portions of the game are very effective for teaching chords and fingering and strumming.
    You know, that's something I'd really like to do, but like you said: no bass content yet. Have they put out any projected release dates? Last I saw it was just "sometime in the future."
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    No still nothing official just some twitter post from the devs and pics of their studio with some bass guitars. But for any guitar players that are still in the learning phase you need this game.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    :ninja:
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    @cb ever get those strings?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Yes, and I started practicing again, but then I stopped, and now my guitar has sat untouched for months again.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    I am sure Marty won't mind CB. ;D
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    This thread reminds me that I need to pull my guitars out and use them.
    midga
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Thanks for the reminder post, Brian! Apparently I need to get my hands back on my bass more frequently. Tried slapping/popping yesterday and tore my fingers and thumb up a bit, lol!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I need to find a decent headphone amp for my bass. All the ones I've seen look like cheap crap =/
    I did discover that I can use my shitty little guitar amp with the bass, though, till not as portable as I'd like.