If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Expo 2014: The gaming & general geekery event you don't want to miss. Read about what's new this year and then buy tickets here.

Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• colacola the dick man himself Right behind you Icrontian
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012

Some of my images might start disappearing off of earlier pages soon. Imgur only allows you to have 250 pictures visible unless you spring for a pro account. I figure most people are only looking at the current page/past couple pages, so I don't think there's much of a loss anyway.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Scootaoo chicken jokes are hilarious and are nothing compared to the dull, worn out arrow to the knee jokes. Deal with it.

Also, photobucket is a better host. Won't dump your pics in the long run.
    edited Mar 2012
    Scootaoo chicken jokes are hilarious and are nothing compared to the dull, worn out arrow to the knee jokes. Deal with it.

Also, photobucket is a better host. Won't dump your pics in the long run.
    Matter of perception. To -me- they're just as old. In fact, the chicken jokes are actually OLDER than Skyrim.

I used photobucket like you, once. But then I took a Bandwidth Exceeded in the knee.
    (Yeah, I caught that admin edit, Lynx.)

And finally: Me after a day of playing ranked LoL.

• TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Victoria BC
    Holy balls. Last time I checked there were 15 pages -_-"
    edited Mar 2012

(For Lynx)

OH
    DEAR
    imageimage
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

My lunch hour just got 20% cooler more fun.

This is pretty damn cool. Plus Pinkie.
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Twilight get!

They didn't have Rainbow Dash so I had to settle with second best pony. Here's to hoping that they do the next time I show up, I'm sick of paying for food that I physically cant eat (I just end up giving it to my friends.)
    edited Mar 2012
  • IlriyasIlriyas Magician, Sunbro, Grossly Incandescent Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    Excuse me I'm going to go digging through my VHS collection.

and a cool RD wallpaper to finish it off:

That Good the Bad and the Ugly pony poster holy crap, it's been so long thanks for reminding me about my favourite western movie!

And now for a wallpaper image dump because I'm due for a dump and wallpaper is nice.

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    (minty fresh image)
    Dat image. Now my background wallpaper at work. Thanks, bro.

You're quite welcome :D
    edited Mar 2012
    Not really pony music so I'm putting it here. Seriously this is awesome, definitely have to check out more of Creber's work.

And then this is just bloody epic. I love Best Friends Play and now it's got pony animation.
    edited Mar 2012
    AND THAT'S HOW DEAD BRAINCELLS WERE MADE

Wait, Lyra's name is now canon? Did I miss something?
    Wait, Lyra's name is now canon? Did I miss something?
    Wait what the hell?
    Yeah, it's cannon thanks to the blindbag info cards.
    edited Mar 2012
    @UPSLynx @Ilriyas Yep. New Blindbags.
    "Lyra Heartstrings". They decided to go with the fandom solution for the name and make it first/last name.

They did the same for the Lulamoon/Trixie thing. Now Trixie's full name is "Trixie Lulamoon".

Damn...I don't think these are sold in Canada (They only have the Mane six in clear plastic AFAIK) this calls for a trip to Buffalo.
    edited Mar 2012
    Double posting cause I can...

So I was playing Sonic Generations today and heard the song 'City Escape' when I heard the line 'Got places to go got to follow my Rainbow' I immediately thought of RD (Of course) and went straight to youtube to see if there was a PMV for it.

Sure enough there was and although it's not for my favourite version of the song (Sonic Adventure 2) it's still good and if I ever think I'd be able to make an acceptable PMV I'd totally make one for the SA2 version.

The original from SA2 for reference to the redux.

Finally this, is just awesome I laughed so much throughout the whole thing and I learned that Rainbow Dash accelerates immediately from Mach 7 to Mach 14 as she completes the Rainboom which is freaking awesome!
    City Escape is my favorite stage theme from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, image

Never heard the Trixie Lulamoon thing, but Lyra Heartstrings is frigging awesome. Need dem blind bags.
    edited Mar 2012
    Okay so this PMV is really entertaining, it's the title scene for the second Scooby Doo tv show and it was just really fun to watch this.

This Robin Hood PMV is just fun, honestly when I clicked on it I expected the Disney song but still.

Buck you I can eat all these apple slices!
    edited Mar 2012
    Sweet!

Also I find this amusing
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    New Blindbags.
    The only thing blind about these has to be the people making them.

1. Fluttershy looks nothing like Fluttershy. The card doesn't even match the toy.

2. "Sunny Rays" looks a lot like Fluttershy.

3. Half of these are Twilight with a different color scheme.

4. "Princess Cadence"
    wat

Canti just jealous he can't into blind bags.

Also, wish all you fools were here for ICSP. Bandrik just showed up with a bag full of two of each pony from McDonalds. Cola got nothing on our bag of ponies.
    edited Mar 2012
    Would've gone if I could've made up the cash and gotten someone to watch my dogs for a day or two.

On that note, I've put away what I think is necessary for EXPO so beyond grabbing entrance/train tickets I'm good to go.
    edited Mar 2012
    Friend just linked this to me today, got it off EQD but eh it's funny (And sad)
    Twilight is a dick alright pony
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Can't imagine why people want nothing to do with ponies when this guy is out there doing such a great job explaining it to them.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek IREEELAND Icrontian
    edited Mar 2012
    Ilriyas I find that rainbow dash comic genuinely unsettling, no idea why, but for some reason it creeps the fuck outta me.

Speaking of which, I watched about a minute and a half of Canti's video before I cringed so hard I may have broken my face.
    As soon as I saw the guy all I could think about was his paedophile beard and it just gets worse from there...

Oh god I suddenly love books so much more than I used to!
    edited Mar 2012
    Yeah I found the comic a wee bit off, especially because EQD only showed the first panel before the embed, I thought at first it was going to be a cupcakes thing (Which I, likely would've closed immediately if it turned into that.)

Also I have no idea what to say about that video Canti posted...unnerving possibly? I couldn't help but screw my eyes together even in the first half a minute (After I hit about 1:15 I couldn't handle it anymore.)

@Cola, so sweet I suddenly feel a need to pull a book of my shelf...if of course it wasn't 4:00am and I wasn't falling asleep simply posting any of this.

And now for Double Down: Eat your heart out Lynx

DAT COLGATE SCRATCH

Also.

Preview shot from next week's episode.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    My first Pony Drawing. Icrontic Pony is Best Pony!
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout New Mexico Icrontian
    Enjoyed a week away of fun in the southern sun with friend and family. now back to college and ponies.

First off a screen cap I took of the Time episode:
    image Oh !@#$ taxes are gonna run rampant if Cerberus isn't keeping them in check! Youtube and your silly transcribe audio captions. Still amazed the MLP world has a version of Tartarus. My mythology geek-ness is overjoyed. Really wish they rolled with that for an adventure episode. Who knows maybe Season 3 intro.

Now for a regular image dump:

image Summer Breeze by "th351" Lot's more poni and more stuff in her gallery check it out if cute is your thing. I'd do one of my "Artist Spotlights" on her but I'm tired and it's late.

Sleep Twilight Sparkle by "gign-3208" This guy also has a pretty good gallery. Check em out some time. Small but good.

Found a crazy Derpy(s) vs Pinkie(s) pic but turns out it was stolen so I'm not gonna help out this "Artists" views. I'll keep looking for the original one though.

Chibi Charms by "Mandypandaa." She has an Etsy account and sells some of her charms there. Only pony ones there are marks. The charms shown above are gonna be sold at a con. She's apparently open for commissions though. Check out the link (click the picture) and read the description if interested.

Normally I don't post stuff off of a Drawfriend but there was some good ones today, and since Cola hasn't done his drop ...

Gotcha by atryl. Hilarious and kinda creepy. Poor Spike. Just a link for reasons plausible.

Lot's of Pony/TF2 in stupjam's gallery.

And now, Rainbow Dash with a ponytail.

This is pretty damn cool. Plus Pinkie.
    Finally got around to watching this last night. Awesome video. This guy totally did this thing brute force. Terrible way to produce rotoscoped content, but crap, it worked out well.

My only beef is that the story was kind of bland. Besides for the cop-out ending (which he explained in info), some things didn't communicate well to the viewer. The main character chasing down the car at the beginning is never explained and makes no sense. Still, great effort from an amateur film maker.

And then this is just bloody epic. I love Best Friends Play and now it's got pony animation.
    Holy crap, this was so good! I love BFP as well, this was a perfect one for Celestia and Luna.

Also, I love the mix of City Escape that they put into Sonic Generations, mainly because they managed to mix in the Sonic 3 "Endless Mine" Theme at the bridge. Incredible work.
    My first Pony Drawing. Icrontic Pony is Best Pony!
    Icrontic pony is cheater!

@RahnalH102 Oh man, watching MLP with Youtube's transcribed captions is one of my favorite things to do. It's so, so bad.

OK! I think I've finally backlogged this thread. ICSP was brutal to my internetting.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout New Mexico Icrontian

OK! I think I've finally backlogged this thread. ICSP was brutal to my internetting.
    Good thing I don't drink otherwise my Spring Break would have been much harder on me.

Youtube captions, horrible if you're deaf, great for the lulz.
    I wanna say on that pinkie thing, I pretty much now only watch from the time Pinkie pops out of the box, to just right before she snatches the phone.

I wouldn't mind having a personal Pinkie Pie in the house. She'd keep Shannon company while I'm at work, and smiling all day.